27 Game Ticket Plans

tonyho7476

I just went out to the White Sox website to check what games i had for the 27 game plan. I go there, and it says 24 game plan, and there is no opening day game. I could swear I checked this a couple months ago, and it was 27 games and it had opening day. I was sure I was looking at 2007's schedule and not 2006's. Am I retarded? Yes, but something is wrong. Anyone know what is going on?

Check out the link. By the way, i have e-mailed the Sox...still waiting for a response.

Linky

Edited by tonyho7476

Another thing eating away at me right now is that it says you don't get post-season tickets. What the f*** is that? I pay over $4000 a year and now i don't even get s***ty upperdeck tickets?

I'm still waiting for my response from them.

They have sold enough packages where the post season tickets are spoken for. There are just that many people ahead of you in line for those seats.

As for the 27 vs 24, I imagine they are trying to shrink the plans a little bit to try to get more packages sold (ie more happy customers.)

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 6, 2007 -> 11:50 AM)
I have 27 games and the opening series game. Im not sure where you are seeing this.

Rock, go to the website...go to tickets, click on 27 game package, and see what comes up. My link comes up.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 6, 2007 -> 11:48 AM)
They have sold enough packages where the post season tickets are spoken for. There are just that many people ahead of you in line for those seats.

As for the 27 vs 24, I imagine they are trying to shrink the plans a little bit to try to get more packages sold (ie more happy customers.)

I got post-season tickets last year. I'm just thinking the link is f'd up.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 6, 2007 -> 12:49 PM)
I had the guy send me my list of games. Thats the better route.

is there anyway to upload a .doc file so I can list the 27 game plans?

Calling them now...but that link freaked me out.

QUOTE(salty99 @ Mar 6, 2007 -> 01:35 PM)
I'm sure if you paid your money and have your tickets you'll be set with your 27 game plan with postseason. This new 24 game plan must be for new buyers only.

Good point... did you renew your 27 game plan, and they stuck you with this, or are you buying them new?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 6, 2007 -> 01:48 PM)
Good point... did you renew your 27 game plan, and they stuck you with this, or are you buying them new?

No, I paid for 27 games...tickets aren't here yet. What happened is, you click on the 27 game link, then it says 24 games, and the plans are called exactly the same. That is throwing me off. Rock sent me the list of games, but why wouldn't this be on the website somewhere? Someone did a poor job with the site.

Its not a website mistake...they probably are just trying to sell 27 game plans to "new" customers without Opening Day or the Cubs game included. This way they can still sell them after Opening Day, and sell whatever singles they have left for Opening Day, Cubs, ect. as singles on through sox.com

As far as playoff tickets go, they announced this awhile ago... any 27 game packages that are new this year, will not have the option for post-season tickets. People that had the 27 game plan prior to this year are grandfathered in and will still have the chance to buy the limited number of playoff tickets options that we had in 2005.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Mar 6, 2007 -> 03:41 PM)
Its not a website mistake...they probably are just trying to sell 27 game plans to "new" customers without Opening Day or the Cubs game included. This way they can still sell them after Opening Day, and sell whatever singles they have left for Opening Day, Cubs, ect. as singles on through sox.com

As far as playoff tickets go, they announced this awhile ago... any 27 game packages that are new this year, will not have the option for post-season tickets. People that had the 27 game plan prior to this year are grandfathered in and will still have the chance to buy the limited number of playoff tickets options that we had in 2005.

Confirmed. I'm a 27-game renewer, and we do still get out 27 and our playoff option (our rep confirmed this a while back). This 24-game thing with no options must be new buyers only.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 6, 2007 -> 09:33 PM)
Confirmed. I'm a 27-game renewer, and we do still get out 27 and our playoff option (our rep confirmed this a while back). This 24-game thing with no options must be new buyers only.

Correct...I e-mailed Brooks yesterday and they fixed the link. Now it says 24 games. It just made me nervous for a minute. All is well.