Sox vs Twinkies

SoxFan1

Esteban Loazia (10-2, 2.15 ERA) vs Rick Reed (3-7, 4.97 ERA)

The Sox have a GREAT chance to win tonight. 1, Loazia is pitching, and 2, Reed has had back problems lately so we should be able to score some runs of him.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sox have a GREAT chance to win tonight. 1, Loazia is pitching, and 2, Reed has had back problems lately so we should be able to score some runs of him.

Maybe Reed's bad back will make his curve ball roll up screaming to be crushed the way Shorn Testes' curve did on Friday!!!

Sox need a sweep, but I'd settle for 2 of 3.

( Like it matters if I "settle" for anything, right??? )

Maybe Reed's bad back will make his curve ball roll up screaming to be crushed the way Shorn Testes' curve did on Friday!!!

Sox need a sweep, but I'd settle for 2 of 3.

( Like it matters if I "settle" for anything, right??? )

Yes, a sweep would be GREAT! That would bring us from 5.5 out to 2.5 out!

Considering Danny Navarro is not pitching, anything other than a sweep will be a huge disappointment, no Lohse in this series but a mediocrity and 2 bums.

I mean it, since we are already a whopping minus-8 in a "shoudawon" differential since the Jake series (spanning 3+ weeks), I am looking at 6-0 ( 5-1 worst-case scenario) against Twins and Cubs, and then a crisp 8-1 against AL scum. 13-2 run is what we need.

NOW is the time to start putting up 6-7 runs a game on the board. Now is the time for Colon, Garland and Burly to show some f***ing will and balls. NOW is the time to f***ing OVERachieve for a change!

f*** excuses.

Considering Danny Navarro is not pitching, anything other than a sweep will be a huge disappointment, no Lohse in this series but a mediocrity and 2 bums.

You mean the same Danny Navarro that one-hit the second-best offense in all of baseball?

2 of 3 would be perfectly fine. I still believe going 3-3 with Minny isn't the end of the world for the first half.

4-2 is incredible and 5-1 would only cause bitter dissapointment down the road ;)

2 of 3 would be perfectly fine. I still believe going 3-3 with Minny isn't the end of the world for the first half.

4-2 is incredible and 5-1 would only cause bitter dissapointment down the road  ;)

I didn't realize we play the Twins twice before playing ALC bottomdwellers. Llet me revise it:

In the next 18 games, Sox better be 14-4 or else!

4-2 is incredible and 5-1 would only cause bitter dissapointment down the road  ;)

If we were even or only a couple of games back of the Twins I would agree that 3-3 is ok.

We are 6 games back in the loss column and 4-2 is not incredible, it's more like necessary. 5-1 would be a lot better and 6-0 would be incredible.

3-3 favors the Twins. If they win 4 of 6 and they will likely will bury us again this year.

PS: I live in Texas too. (Killeen)

Lineups are now available:

CF Harris

2B Jimenez

1B Thomas

RF Ordonez

DH Daubach

LF Lee

SS Valentin

3B Crede

C Olivo

LF Jones

SS Guzman

3B Koskie

DH Morneau

CF Hunter

1B Mientkiewicz

RF Kielty

C Pierzynski

2B Hocking

E-Lo vs. Reed

Guest hotsoxchick1
Konerko will probably be lucky to get a start in this series.

good lord i hope not...............that would be very unlucky for us....... :o

I didn't realize we play the Twins twice before playing ALC bottomdwellers. Llet me revise it:

In the next 18 games, Sox better be 14-4 or else!

Or else what? ;)

However....I'd personally be fine with 12-6 or even 11-5....not saying that I wouldn't take 14-4....I would.

But what the hell....let's shoot for the moon, while we're at it, and hope for 15-3!

....or else :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Wow, anyone hearing this about this game?  There are Tornado WARNINGS in the area, with thunder and lightning that you can hear inside of the dome.  They said you can hear the civil defense sirens going off. :o

good thing they are playing in a baggie....they will be well preserved...... :o

Guest hotsoxchick1
Mr. Lead-in-his-ass can ride the bench for all I care.

i agree... maybe they should make him wash and wax the bench for training purposes.......wax on wax off....... ;)