A HOME RUN FOR TRADEMARK

fattyguy78

Just wondering if anyone had seen this show on tlc. its pretty neat, this company (trademark) buys shoeless joe jacksons old house and they move it and restore it in greenville sc and donate as a museum to the late player as a way to honor him and try and get him back into baseball. pretty neat show, i didnt catch the whole thing, but apparently there is a big push down in that area to get him reinstated and into the hall...

also josh hamilton (former #1 pick) is on throughout the show and they show his steps to a comeback....kinda neat documentary

I did not know his shows on TLC had started since A&E screwed him over. Richard and Trademark are the s***. Hopefully I can record this sometime soon but TLC's website says it isn't on anytime this week..

Shoeless Joe should be in the hall, and it is stupid he isn't. He wasnt found guilty, and he played a great world series. Such a shame he isn't in, as he was one of the best hitters ever. Some say the Babe first modeled his swing after Shoeless Joe.

Last week on ESPN, Josh Hamilton was playing center for the Reds, someone hit the ball out to the wall, he picked it up around the warning track and fired a no bounce throw to 2nd to get him out on the last out of the game. (He looked safe actually.) This guy had all the potential in the world, it'll be interesting to see if he can have a productive career still.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Apr 1, 2007 -> 12:03 PM)
Last week on ESPN, Josh Hamilton was playing center for the Reds, someone hit the ball out to the wall, he picked it up around the warning track and fired a no bounce throw to 2nd to get him out on the last out of the game. (He looked safe actually.) This guy had all the potential in the world, it'll be interesting to see if he can have a productive career still.

He is still relatively young at 25-26, so there is still some hope left in him. Also, he hit a 500 ft homer this spring.

I think after a month or so, Hamilton will be the starting CF, Freel will be moved to LF, and Dunn will play 1B. Looking over their roster, the Reds have a pretty good team this year. They have a decent rotation w/ Harang and Arroyo at top, but their pen could really use some work. I can see the Reds actually having a pretty good, playoff contending season, in the weak NL Cen.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Apr 1, 2007 -> 10:16 AM)
I did not know his shows on TLC had started since A&E screwed him over. Richard and Trademark are the s***. Hopefully I can record this sometime soon but TLC's website says it isn't on anytime this week..

This guy is worse than the people A&E replaced him with to be honest. He plays the nice guy, but he's even more of a huckster than the obvious schemers that replaced him. After hearing about some of the houses that Trademark did on their show, and how they turned out a year later (often still for sale, or still actually unfinished after sale) - I'd watch his show but I wouldn't buy a house from him.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Apr 1, 2007 -> 02:37 PM)
This guy is worse than the people A&E replaced him with to be honest. He plays the nice guy, but he's even more of a huckster than the obvious schemers that replaced him. After hearing about some of the houses that Trademark did on their show, and how they turned out a year later (often still for sale, or still actually unfinished after sale) - I'd watch his show but I wouldn't buy a house from him.

Are you joking? The Montelongo's are egotistical assholes to just about everyone. I'm not sure about that other couple who flipped, I couldn't watch because they were so boring. Richard gets tough on the show every once in awhile, but only because someone has screwed him over. You probably can't make it as a flipper if you don't act like that when you have to. Richard helped several people out, putting up that jobless family in a hotel, restoring his friend's restaurant, shoeless joe museum, etc. I don't think I will change my opinion of Trademark's character because of something you heard from someone.

I really like that show. Im a general contractor so I like to watch it to get ideas when my company does a flip. We do about 2 a year. I did enjoy watching the old cast better. I didnt know they were still gonna be on tv. I figured maybe they waned a lot of money so thats why they were replaced.