Donovan to stay at Florida.

I love it. Kentucky's rivals site has 13,000 people on the message board as we speak. Total meltdown over there. They thought they could get whoever they wanted and that's just not the case.

Tom Crean would be the next logical choice to me. Texas can throw an insane amount of money at Barnes to stay and recruit Texas kids, and Gillespie just doesn't have enough on his resume to deserve a job like Kentucky in my opinion. But who knows.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 06:04 PM)
Texas can throw an insane amount of money at Barnes to stay and recruit Texas kids,

Not as much as Kentucky though.

I wonder if they do go out and take a look at Gillepsie though. His rep is being a program builder. He would not, of course, have to do that at UK. I think the WildCats will go after a more established coach.

Barnes turned down Kentucky, so now they have to turn to Gillispie.

Next year Green loses all his primary teammates, and has a stud freshmen PG coming in to share minutes. He might as well at least test the waters and see if he can play his way into the late 1st or early 2nd.