Get Off Kochs Nutzz

T R U

he has 11 saves and a 4.5 ERA...

he will only get better.. and I dont even think those numbers r that bad

Not that bad? Ok kid here is the scoop. There are 12 pitchers in the AL with 10 or more saves, of them this is where Koch ranks

Saves 11th of 12

era 12th of 12

walks 12th of 12

K's 9th of 12

Losses 9th of 12

Hits 9th of 12

You want to tell me again how those numbers are "not that bad"?

And whats the point of you saying s*** about him? Its not like any of your opinions matter for s***

****Kinda like your opinion...

Everyone on this board does nothing but BASH the white sox, its like it isnt even a fan board.. I feel like this is the ANTI Sox board.. This is just why I get mad, anyway..

**** Like I said to wsc.. If ya don't like it here, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

And whats the point of you saying s*** about him? Its not like any of your opinions matter for s***

And your's does?

JM isnt gonna read this board and be like "Hmm, these people think Koch sucks, I guess I shouldnt let him close."

No, he doesn't have to read this board to realize Koch sucks. I assume he'll just realize it.

What do u know about baseball?

Apparently, a hell of a lot more then you do

Koch is the closer, he is going to be the closer.. if you dont like it, LIKE ANOTHER TEAM!

Koch is a s***ty closer, he barely reaches 90 on the gun....he shouldn't be closer, he should mop up. If you don't like that, LIKE ANOTHER TEAM!

Everyone on this board does nothing but BASH the white sox

No, we bash players that are s***ty or have done something s***ty very recently. Koch is s***ty. White is s***ty. Glover is s***ty. Konerko is s***ty.

And then we pick out those that we like, and those that we don't like. Some of us don't like Jimenez and his s***ty attitude. Some of us like Frank Thomas for what he has done for this organization. Apparently, by pitching very, very s***ty, Koch has earned his way onto about 99% of the posters' s***lists. You are apparently in the minority.

Not that bad? Ok kid here is the scoop. There are 12 pitchers in the AL with 10 or more saves, of them this is where Koch ranks

Saves 11th of 12

era 12th of 12

walks 12th of 12

K's 9th of 12

Losses 9th of 12

Hits 9th of 12

Funny they didn't answer that one. Botch has blown goats for ever, we got taken to the cleaners. People aren't blaming him for last nights loss, that was a team effort, people are blaming him for pitching like crap, but I guess he's not doing that bad, get a clue.

Saves 11th of 12

era 12th of 12

walks 12th of 12

K's 9th of 12

Losses 9th of 12

Hits 9th of 12

Logic and hard evidence will never trump emotion when someone has a fixed position.