Get Off Kochs Nutzz

T R U

f*** Billy Koch?

Im sure you werent saying the same thing when the Sox had 1st and 3rd in the 7th and then Bases Loaded in the 9th.. Im sure when Crede made an error or when Baserunning mistakes happened you werent sayin that..

hmmm..

Maybe if this f***ing team would put people in this posistion this s*** wouldnt happen.. Koch didnt do anything wrong, he gave up a HR, you think pitchers never give up HR's? He didnt make any errors or baserunning mistakes..

If the sox would have just played good baseball he would have been in there in the 9th pitching for the save in a 5-2 game with Garland picking up the win and Koch getting his 11th. Insted the Sox cant do s*** right, so dont blame Koch.. why dont you start pointing the finger at other ppl who are more at fault for this s***..

First of all, there were plenty of posts that blamed other players for yesterday's devastating loss: Jimenez, Crede, Lee and Garland all were blasted.

Secondly, teams have a "closer" for a reason. Those are the pitchers that are supposed to hold a lead or prevent the other team from scoring in the last inning or two. How many f***ing times has Koch blown the lead for us this year? WAY TOO MANY times for a supposed "closer". We're supposed to be able to breathe a sigh of relief when our closer comes in because we know either the game is won or the lead is safe. We don't have either.

When Billy Koch comes in everyone immediately gets an ulcer because he NEVER has an easy inning. He definitely shares in the blame for last night's loss and in my opinion, his closer's job should be in jeopard until he gets his s*** together.

The bottom line is even if Jimenez scores, they bring in Koch and he'll blow the lead. He, just like several other members of the team, sucks. He cost us a perfectly good closer. He's throwing 10 mph slower than before. He blows. He can't be relied on with a lead or a tie. He's being paid a lot of money to do a job he is not getting done, last nights loss wasn't entirely on him. It was the same crap that has been going on all season. Crappy defense, crappy baserunning, no clutch hitting and Koch getting hit hard.

If Koch had a 2.5 ERA and coverted 19/20 save opps, i'd have no complaints. s*** happens, even to the best of them

But this sums up his season...this happens EVERY SINGLE TIME. That's the reason people b****. Could that fastball be any straighter? Lordy.

And i like how he says Jones didn't hit it that hard and that it was off the end of the bat. Right billy, right

If Koch had a 2.5 ERA and coverted 19/20 save opps, i'd have no complaints. s*** happens, even to the best of them

But this sums up his season...this happens EVERY SINGLE TIME. That's the reason people b****. Could that fastball be any straighter? Lordy.

And i like how he says Jones didn't hit it that hard and that it was off the end of the bat. Right billy, right

Right!

A-f***ING-MEN

First of all, there were plenty of posts that blamed other players for yesterday's devastating loss:  Jimenez, Crede, Lee and Garland all were blasted.

Secondly, teams have a "closer" for a reason.  Those are the pitchers that are supposed to hold a lead or prevent the other team from scoring in the last inning or two.  How many f***ing times has Koch blown the lead for us this year?  WAY TOO MANY times for a supposed "closer".  We're supposed to be able to breathe a sigh of relief when our closer comes in because we know either the game is won or the lead is safe.  We don't have either.

When Billy Koch comes in everyone immediately gets an ulcer because he NEVER has an easy inning.  He definitely shares in the blame for last night's loss and in my opinion, his closer's job should be in jeopard until he gets his s*** together.

Well, I don't know why Garland got blasted. Yes he gave up the lead, but those were some weak hits. He made good pitches the ball squeaked through cause it was on turf.

Nothing you can do on that, imo.

Also, I think quite a few blamed others. I know I blamed everyone. This is a team game and they failed quite a few times. Crede's error, leaving them on in the ninth, etc. If one of the few players mentioned stepped up they probably would of win, but when so many fail every game it leaves the Sox so hopeless. The problem is most games a few players fail. I don't mean fail at having a couple hit night, but I mean fail at making contact in key situations, stupid base running mistakes, errors, etc.

Sounds like it isn't Koch's nuts that someone needs to get off of...

Botch has nutzz? :huh: when? On a team of disappointments he's the disappointment closer. And yes, if we start throwing rocks we have a lot of targets.

Where's the fire out of Billy we have been expecting all year? Did you see Marte pump his fist in game 1 after the leadoff K in the 9th? Did you see Gordon pump HIS fist more then once after a bases loaded K last night?

Billy's lost the desire, it seems.

He played well today.

You cant say that if we had the lead Koch would have blown the save, you dont even know that...

Oh yeah..

I believe it was MARTE, the badass that everyone wants closing, yeah I believe it was him who gave up the single that scored 2 runs and tied it..

So quit bashing just Koch.. His ERA is coming way down and he is still gonna get 30+ saves for us this year..

And whats the point of you saying s*** about him? Its not like any of your opinions matter for s***

JM isnt gonna read this board and be like "Hmm, these people think Koch sucks, I guess I shouldnt let him close."

What do u know about baseball? Nothing.. Koch is the closer, he is going to be the closer.. if you dont like it, LIKE ANOTHER TEAM!

Everyone on this board does nothing but BASH the white sox, its like it isnt even a fan board.. I feel like this is the ANTI Sox board.. This is just why I get mad, anyway..

You cant say that if we had the lead Koch would have blown the save, you dont even know that...

Oh yeah..

I believe it was MARTE, the badass that everyone wants closing, yeah I believe it was him who gave up the single that scored 2 runs and tied it..

So quit bashing just Koch.. His ERA is coming way down and he is still gonna get 30+ saves for us this year..

And whats the point of you saying s*** about him? Its not like any of your opinions matter for s***

JM isnt gonna read this board and be like "Hmm, these people think Koch sucks, I guess I shouldnt let him close."

What do u know about baseball? Nothing.. Koch is the closer, he is going to be the closer.. if you dont like it, LIKE ANOTHER TEAM!

Everyone on this board does nothing but BASH the white sox, its like it isnt even a fan board.. I feel like this is the ANTI Sox board.. This is just why I get mad, anyway..

I think I can say he would have blown the save. He sucks, if he can throw a strike its 90-91 and straight, batting practice to major league hitters. What has he done in a Sox uniform to inspire any confidence in him?