Hunter, CF

Kielty, DH

Mientkiewicz, 1B

LeCroy, C

Mohr, RF

Rivas, 2B

*Sigh*

I have a bad feeling about this... :ph34r:

Thank Moses! I get to hear the sweet, melodic voice of the one...the only...the HAWKAROO. The Twins announcers are actually pretty decent after you get used to their style, but having Hawk and DJ call the action is a welcome treat.

Oh, as if Rowand is a great alternative

Anyone else think Crede should be up a spot or two in this lineup? I sure do.

Harris cannot track a ball in CF. I don't care how fast you are, if you are breaking the wrong way on a ball, you aren't going to catch it.

Rowand's done that enough times this year also. See 1st game back up against Giants

Oh, as if Rowand is a great alternative

Anyone else think Crede should be up a spot or two in this lineup? I sure do.

Harris cannot track a ball in CF. I don't care how fast you are, if you are breaking the wrong way on a ball, you aren't going to catch it.

Rowand's done that enough times this year also. See 1st game back up against Giants

Rowand hasn't had nearly as many gaffs in CF as any of the other choices in CF. For the most part he gets much better jumps, and has much better instincts. I am not saying Aaron is perfect, but I can think of 3 times just yesterday that Willie broke the wrong way on a ball.

I'll take willie's bat and speed over Rowand. Neither is that great of an option. That's the reason i questioned you saying Thank God aaron is in there.

IMO I think Aaron is a better hitter, right now, than Harris. Now for raw physical tools there is no comparision, Harris has a much higher upside. If someone can ever convince Harris to hit the ball on the ground and learn to bunt well Harris will be a great lead off guy. I just think he is awful in CF. He is costing us runs out there, that is why I said thank god aaron is out there.

I just think he is awful in CF. He is costing us runs out there, that is why I said thank god aaron is out there.

Compared to Rios and Borchard stiffs, Harris is the greatest fielding CF of all time.

He's had trouble reading pop ups on Metrohole, but he still had better range than Rowand. and his arm is surprinsly accurate if not exactly strong. He took a double away from Hunter with bases loaded, that redeemed him.

Compared to Rios and Borchard stiffs, Harris is the greatest fielding CF of all time.

He's had trouble reading pop ups on Metrohole, but he still had better range than Rowand. and his arm is surprinsly accurate if not exactly strong.  He took a double away from Hunter with bases loaded, that redeemed him.

He held someone to a single during the cubs series on a ball in the left center gap when he was playing all the way in right center. Speed can make up for bad jumps

What in the blue hell is Manuel doing? These are freakin important games! Put in your best players! Last nite he benches Maggs and today he lets PK play instead of Frank. If we lose today, this moron has to be fired. :angry:

However, it's not like we have problems scoring runs in the Metrodome...wait a minute.....

Very true...i don't really know what he's doing with stars out back to back days. gotta rest em up for the Cubs series i guess, which isn't as important as this one (though close)