AssHatSoxFan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:fyou jacque jones

did anyone just see him laughing and shaking his head as he caught out 3?  Kinda like HAHA howd these guys just score 2 runs :fyou

The Twinkies are the most screwed bunch of smirking jackasses I have ever seen

We need to play hard and knock the smirk off Jones face.

What in the blue hell is Manuel doing? These are freakin important games! Put in your best players! Last nite he benches Maggs and today he lets PK play instead of Frank. If we lose today, this moron has to be fired. :angry:

Konerko has great #s against Radke...which is why he is playing

I saw that in Chi sports.com yesterday....however, my concern is why is Daubach playing instead of Frank

Sox scoring with 2 outs...putting short and quick swings no the ball to center/opposite field instead of their usual long, uppercut power swings...

Should I break out the 'Twilight Zone' thread again? LOL

Maybe the Gary Ward influence is slowly getting replaced by Greg Walker...

Sox scoring with 2 outs...putting short and quick swings no the ball to center/opposite field instead of their usual long, uppercut power swings...

Should I break out the 'Twilight Zone' thread again? LOL

Maybe the Gary Ward influence is slowly getting replaced by Greg Walker...

Consistently going up the middle or to right with pitchers like Radke and others like him is key. It seems we have some on the team who forget that and need to be brought back into the fold.

Great to see Sandy get a hit and score on a hit. Maybe he can show some of these guys, like DJ, how to do it in the big leagues?

Now Buehrle has to do what you have to do after you get on the board...go out and shut the other team out the next half inning.

Thats so huge. So many pitchers get runs early and then give blow the early cushion. Worse thing would be a stinking leadoff walk.

did anyone just see him laughing and shaking his head as he caught out 3?  Kinda like HAHA howd these guys just score 2 runs :fyou

The only player on the Twins I dislike is Jacque Jones but having fun out there isn't a crime.

Man, I'd love to get Jacque Jones in left for the Sox. Geeze would he be a huge upgrade over Carlos. Just like Trot Nixon would be.

The only player on the Twins I dislike is Jacque Jones but having fun out there isn't a crime.

Man, I'd love to get Jacque Jones in left for the Sox. Geeze would he be a huge upgrade over Carlos. Just like Trot Nixon would be.

LF hell, Jones is a good CF, who just happens to be playing next to one of the best defensive CF's in the game.

LF hell, Jones is a good CF, who just happens to be playing next to one of the best defensive CF's in the game.

I know, I'd love having him on the Sox. I've always talked about picking him up. He doesn't draw a lot of attention, but he's a really solid player.

He's one of those guys I annoit, Erstad like in a sense.

Jones center, Borchard in left eventually, that sounds fine to me

Hell, it wouldn't be all that bad if the Sox moved Koch for Weaver, moved Lee for Ponson (maybe we throw in a lesser prospect like Jorge Nunez) and then were able to land Nixon and Sanchez.

Then move Jose to the Cubs for a reliever.

Move Flash to the closers slot, slide Wright into the setup gig with Marte, etc.

Rotation is dominant, defense is good and the sox could win.

In this deal I don't ask for Fossum and hold onto Flash. The team would be more prone to win.

I would love to get Jones, but I don't see it as possible. Sox do that, and I wouldn't be against dealing Jon Rauch and a prospect or Jimenez for a new 2nd baseman and the Sox would have a hell of a team.

Although I think under a different style coach, Jimenez will be really good.

With a better bat and more speed than Erstad, what is there not to like? Still some pop too, especially for a leadoff guy.

Isn't he supposed to be moved eventually cause he's going to get some money.

We could pay him similar to Carlos Lee and get such a better all around player.

Luckily I think Jeremy Reed will be a similar type of player. I'm really high on that kid.