AARON FUCKING ROWAND!

witesoxfan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good God, maybe Aaron is gonna be a player after all.

Hasn't been nice lately to see so many aggressive swings from Aaron, Jose V and some other guys? Very nice.

I was just gonna say, Rowand looks like a keeper, all of a sudden.

Jim said:

That was a great swing by Rowand. I hope JM realizes he hit it off a right hander and leaves him out there for a few days.

Man, I agree. Though Jerry has been pushing the right buttons of late. At this point in time, however, I like the way Aaron is swinging the bat and would rather see him in there than Willie.

But JM is the man right now with his moves.

I don't know about anyone else, but I like the D with Willie at 2B and Aaron in CF.  I think is the best combo we have.

I was hoping we would see Harris at 2nd for a change. It was interesting to see the infield in the 9th inning. Jimenez at 3rd base and handling it well, Graffy at 1B and doing good, Jose and Willie. If Crede continues to struggle or needs a day off it wouldn't be bad to see Jimenez at 3B once in awhile.

Aaron Rowand looked good at the plate. The way he is holding the bat and swinging it makes you believe he can start producing again.

Only if we can win the game...otherwise, it will be a waste.

C'mon Frank!!!

Oh we are gonna win my man..........

Optimism about our team pulling out a late inning win....something is happening.....something wonderful :D. I'm in such a good mood, the RICK WHITE YOU SUCK sig is goin for good now.

CWSOX45

That homer was Rowand's way of saying "I don't wanna be sent down to the minors again!" He's playing like he REALLY wants to stay up here. He's showing the heart that was absent from him before he was decked in May. I think he's gonna go on a little tear now that he hit that homer.

Dude, Roman, I don't know what's up your ass, but I do hope you realize that Rowand's homer was f***ing huge. Can you not be happy about it instead of b****ing about how he f***ing sucks and what not? We DO realize he isn't going to be anything huge(we're not f***ing stupid). But JFC, get your panties out of a wad.

I smell sweep. We have all the momentum, we have our stopper, our ace, Esteban Loaiza going to the mound tomorrow. You can call us butter, because we are on a roll.

And whitesox247....I didn't look, but your signature better f***ing have Aaron f***ing Rowand in it now

Dude, Roman, I don't know what's up your ass, but I do hope you realize that Rowand's homer was f***ing huge.  Can you not be happy about it instead of b****ing about how he f***ing sucks and what not?  We DO realize he isn't going to be anything huge(we're not f***ing stupid).  But JFC, get your panties out of a wad.

I smell sweep.  We have all the momentum, we have our stopper, our ace, Esteban Loaiza going to the mound tomorrow.  You can call us butter, because we are on a roll.

And whitesox247....I didn't look, but your signature better f***ing have Aaron f***ing Rowand in it now

Hes not on it, YET. If I added just about all the players that had a game-tying homer against the scrubs, it'll take up the whole f***ing page. Rowands homer was big, but I gotta reserve room for ELITE Cubkillas like Lee, Jose, and Jenkins that does it game after game. :P

Edited by whitesox247

Dude, Roman, I don't know what's up your ass, but I do hope you realize that Rowand's homer was f***ing huge.  Can you not be happy about it instead of b****ing about how he f***ing sucks and what not?  We DO realize he isn't going to be anything huge(we're not f***ing stupid).  But JFC, get your panties out of a wad.

I smell sweep.  We have all the momentum, we have our stopper, our ace, Esteban Loaiza going to the mound tomorrow.  You can call us butter, because we are on a roll.

Hes not on it, YET. If I added just about all the players that had a game-tying homer against the scrubs, it'll take up the whole f***ing page. Rowands homer was big, but I gotta reserve room for ELITE Cubkillas like Lee, Jose, and Jenkins that does it game after game. :P

I don't know, that homer was pretty f***ing huge. Coming in against a pitcher who was determined to shut us down and gain some confidence after it was shattered the day before on a long blast by Jose, only to be have a ball get hammered again. Ties the game and sets the stage for a big win.

I figure you better reconsider the proposition before making up your mind.

I don't know, that homer was pretty f***ing huge. Coming in against a pitcher who was determined to shut us down and gain some confidence after it was shattered the day before on a long blast by Jose, only to be have a ball get hammered again. Ties the game and sets the stage for a big win.

I figure you better reconsider the proposition before making up your mind.

Tell ya what, one more big hit like that and he'll be on it no doubt. :headbang