AARON FUCKING ROWAND!

witesoxfan

Heather said hes gonna go on a tear, bmr said Rowands looking like a keeper and 247 said he knew Rowand would get it together. But he still sucks! Hes not a superstar, but everyones acting like he is. Hes just another player hitting .200 who came up with a clutch hit. Nothin more.

Sunday

2 for 3, 1 hit being a home run

1 walk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heather said hes gonna go on a tear, bmr said Rowands looking like a keeper and 247 said he knew Rowand would get it together. But he still sucks! Hes not a superstar, but everyones acting like he is. Hes just another player hitting .200 who came up with a clutch hit. Nothin more.

A keeper? Yeah, a guy who can stay on a major league team and produce. Yes, i think he will do that. He looks like a major league hitter, now.

I like the positive posts on Aaron.

Roman, why not just enjoy the fact Rowand had a helluva series and saved us in Game 2.

It was a great hit, a great moment and like somebody said on here that was at the game,

we just knew we were gonna win it in the ninth. It was not if, but when.

Great post by whoever said the Cub fans were hiding in the exits ready to exit quickly.

If he rallies and makes a career of it, good for him.

Why say he sucks completely?

He's hot and we're hot.

I hate to pull a wsc here, but roman, why are you being such a negative b****? If it's not ELo, it's Buehrle, and if it's not Buehrle, it's Rowand. Maybe you'll start ripping Colon or Garland next, maybe Wright, maybe it's Maggs, Dauber, Lee, Olivo, Valentin, Jimenez, Alomar, Graffanino, Rios, Harris, Crede, Konerko, or hell, maybe even Man Soo Lee....you'll rip anyone but Frank Thomas.

Take off the rose-colored glasses....Frank Thomas is not Jesus Christ. Be happy about the fact that we've won 6 of our last 9 and that Rowand is getting hot

Rowand showed enough last season after the Lofton trade for me believe he'll be a good ballplayer. Early this year, when he struggled, I thought it was due to his injuries. I'm sure they did play a part in it, but I'm glad he went down to AAA and got himself straightened out. He's looking more like the player I always thought he could be.

Rowand showed enough last season after the Lofton trade for me believe he'll be a good ballplayer.  Early this year, when he struggled, I thought it was due to his injuries.  I'm sure they did play a part in it, but I'm glad he went down to AAA and got himself straightened out.  He's looking more like the player I always thought he could be.

I still believe that the off season shoulder surgery wasn't completely healed. The difference is night and day between now and April.