6/18 Games

DBAHO

Charlotte got shutout 3-0. Haeger went 6.1 innings, 9H's, 3ER, 2BB's and 7K's. Anderson 0 for 4, Sweeney 0 for 3 with a BB, Pods 0 for 2 with 2BB's, a SB, and a K.

http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/st...ox&did=milb

B-Ham got thumped 9-0. Whisler went 5.1 innings, 9H's, 7ER, 5BB's and 1 K, not a good outing. Valido 0 for 4, Collaro 0 for 4, Lucy 0 for 2 with a K.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/st...biraax_cngaax_1

W-S didn't play today nor did Kanny. Both leagues have All - Star games tomorrow.

QUOTE(29thandPoplar @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 10:59 PM)
I wonder how bad Anderson's shoulder/arm is. They have him at DH and he is not doing well. 147 AB's now and a .238 average.

injury or not, andersons future is certainly in doubt...the guy hasnt consistently hit in 2 years....and to those who will respond, its not ozzies fault

Edited by daa84

QUOTE(daa84 @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 11:11 PM)
injury or not, andersons future is certainly in doubt...the guy hasnt consistently hit in 2 years....and to those who will respond, its not ozzies fault

Anderson's performance has, I think, proven Ozzie right. It's not like Anderson was hitting before his shoulder injury. And if it's significant, why is he playing? There's not point to that --it reduces his trade value and even if the Sox wanted to keep him risking further injury for AAA ball seems dumb.

QUOTE(hitlesswonder @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 12:15 AM)
Anderson's performance has, I think, proven Ozzie right. It's not like Anderson was hitting before his shoulder injury. And if it's significant, why is he playing? There's not point to that --it reduces his trade value and even if the Sox wanted to keep him risking further injury for AAA ball seems dumb.

He actually got off to a pretty good start in AAA. I would actually like to see his stats before/after the injury.