Do the Sox still have Carlos Lee???

wilmot825

I remember about a couple years ago when I was at a Sox game and the minor league report was that "Carlos Lee, brother of White Sox Outfielder Carlos Lee, was 3-4 with a HR." Do the Sox still have him in the farm, or has he bottomed out?

QUOTE(wilmot825 @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 02:43 PM)
I remember about a couple years ago when I was at a Sox game and the minor league report was that "Carlos Lee, brother of White Sox Outfielder Carlos Lee, was 3-4 with a HR." Do the Sox still have him in the farm, or has he bottomed out?

They must have weird parents to name their sons the same name.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 03:17 PM)
Ya, he is no longer in the Sox system. IIRC he was a catcher while in the Sox system and they looked quite a bit alike.

I saw him at a Warthogs game about 2 years ago. He not only resembles his brother, he looks A HELLUVA lot like him! He also wears number 45 and is indeed a catcher.

How could he be playing "rookie" ball if he's been in the farm for a few years?

Ya, he is no longer in the Sox system. IIRC he was a catcher while in the Sox system and they looked quite a bit alike.

For awhile they switches places so the older Carlos could see what it's like living like a regular person and the younger Carlos could see what its like living like a rich British teenager.

It was wacky and funny.

For awhile they switches places so the older Carlos could see what it's like living like a regular person and the younger Carlos could see what its like living like a rich British teenager.

It was wacky and funny.