Official College Football Thread

For anyone that didn't watch, and I'm guessing you didn't, ISU had the upper hand on Oklahoma in the first half and was really into it until OU picked off that piece of crap Meyer in the end zone and OU drive down and hit a 43 yd FG. Quality football. 50k today for a now 1-7 team.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 20, 2007 -> 05:16 PM)
The first fumble was legit, because he got popped hard. However, the other two were Rex Grossman-esque. We definitely had our chances to get the elusive sixth today.

Next week's going to be rough at Wiscy, but we still have games against Ball State, Northwestern, and Purdue. We'll be playing 13.

Fair enough. I just remember being angry with that because I was watching Hardy running his route, and he was wide open for the TD, and then I look back and see Lewis fumble the ball. Speaking of Hardy, he had a beast of a game. I think his final stats were 13 catches for 134 yards and 2 TDs, and that second TD catch was Sportscenter Top 10 quality.

Also, Tracy Porter has the ability to pump up a crowd like no other.

But I agree -- with games against Ball State and Northwestern left, we should be bowling.

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 20, 2007 -> 07:04 PM)
No Mike Hart. Great.

Is there beer in the locker room or something? Must be some good reason all of Michigan's best players keep going to the locker room.

Not a great start for the Wolverines, Brian, but it's a long game. It looks like Henne is okay, so you will at least see some creativity on offense for the first time this year.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Oct 20, 2007 -> 08:23 PM)
Tsk Tsk, shouldn't hit the punter. Ha ha

That was kind of weak but the announcers had it right. No matter how weak, can't hit the legs when in the air. Arrington with a great TD catch. How does the ref say Incomplete at first?

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 20, 2007 -> 08:32 PM)
That was kind of weak but the announcers had it right. No matter how weak, can't hit the legs when in the air. Arrington with a great TD catch. How does the ref say Incomplete at first?

I think the referee saw his hand land out of bounds and missed the foot hitting first. Kinda hard for the referee to see both the foot and keep watch on the ball to make sure he had possession. That's why review in football is a good thing.