Firefox

Brian

I've been having a problem with my firefox too. When i'd sign into soxtalk i used to be able to close firefox and reopen it with me still being logged into ST. But now it doesn't do that anymore. It's the same thing with my yahoo mail. Any suggestions?

Greasy, I cleared out my cache to simply clean up and suddenly it keeps logging me out. It was working fine before. Every time I turn my computer on it makes me log in, but if I open up firefox again from sleep it will have me logged in.

My only guess is that your settings may have been bumped somewhere. FWIW, here's what my settings look like under Tools>>Options>>Privacy Tab:

untitled2copysl9.jpg

They're probably just the defaults; I don't remember if I've changed anything or not. However, I haven't experienced any of these problems with those as my settings.

I'm having this problem right now. Just got a new computer, dl'd firefox. I close firefox, try to go back to Soxtalk (or anything) 20 minutes later, and i'm logged out. And i checked all the settings to save password, etc.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Aug 21, 2007 -> 12:38 PM)
I'm having this problem right now. Just got a new computer, dl'd firefox. I close firefox, try to go back to Soxtalk (or anything) 20 minutes later, and i'm logged out. And i checked all the settings to save password, etc.

Take a look at the pic above... It looks like you have it set to keep cookies "until I sign out of Firefox" instead of "until they expire"

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Aug 21, 2007 -> 12:38 PM)

That is what was happening to me. I cleaned my cache and have never had a problem since.

• 1 month later...

This is old to bring it back, but I realized that everytime I switch between my home and school wireless and go on here it logs me out. So I'll be on Soxtalk at my apartment and then check it during class and it will log me out. I'll have to log in again when I go back home and check it. If I don't check here during class I stay logged in. It's weird.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Sep 25, 2007 -> 11:56 AM)
This is old to bring it back, but I realized that everytime I switch between my home and school wireless and go on here it logs me out. So I'll be on Soxtalk at my apartment and then check it during class and it will log me out. I'll have to log in again when I go back home and check it. If I don't check here during class I stay logged in. It's weird.

same thing happens to me and its incredibly frustrating....