Another example of human garbage

southsideirish71

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Sep 17, 2007 -> 03:13 PM)
7 month old? I wonder if they thought it was worth prison in life to shoot a 7 month old.

??

Anyone who can shoot a 7 month old who is sitting in a car seat doesn't think much at all.

This is one of the sickest things I've heard.

QUOTE(Whitewashed in '05 @ Sep 17, 2007 -> 10:13 PM)
You don't hurt kids or infants unless there is something really f***ing wrong with you.

Now that's really an interesting statement, considering what you mean. Of course anyone, who in any way shape or form hurts an infant they are f***ed up. But a kid/young child is different considering some parents believe in discipline. (not that child abuse bullcrap of course) And I must say that's what I believe in also considering I have been discipline and I'm glad now that I was considering that I know my parents were looking out what's best for me and the stuff that I did which I had no buisness doing (it really teaches you alot in life.) Just wanted to differ opinions there in "hurt".

I recall reading a case study several years ago concerning several men who killed a co-worker, then proceeded to kill his child (relatively young, although not an infant) because they were afraid one day the child would enact revenge. This assumption, as you may gather, was based upon vengeance movies where a similar scenario occurs to the main character.

As ridiculous as it may sound, what other explanation could there possibly be? Could the child have been killed because he witnessed the shooting and those responsible were afraid the infant would remember? Either explanation, their motive is reprehensible and -- if captured -- won't convince even the worst inmates not to turn these people into currency.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 18, 2007 -> 11:33 AM)
This is a case where if you find those who are guilty, as soon as they are found guilty, they go out back and shoot them. People like this deserve no chance and no remorse.

He would be the type where if I was in control of "work assignments" portion of security I would place the biggest mouths on that detail and conveniently leave the file of this guy to where they could see it.

Then they will inform the other inmates and they will have fun with him.