MACHMOOD (bless you) Am-a-jerk-off using Democratic Talking Points

kapkomet

I love that thread title, this ought to get you people's panties all in a wad again, so here goes. (And I'm kidding about that part). :)

Before this even starts, I'm not equating Democrats to this turd ball, I'm just saying that MACHMOOD Am-a-jerk-off uses the Democrat talking points very well.

John Kerry, 7/24/07

The president is trying to scare the American people into believing that Al-Qaeda is the rationale for continuing the war in Iraq.

Oh by the way, the president at Columbia sort of said that Al Queda was an important part on the war yesterday in his intro. Also, Iran is as well. I personally think that was a big reason as to why we went into Iraq in the first place, but that is subjective on my part at best.

Anyway, back to MACHMOOD Am-a-jerk-off:

My creating nonexistent enemies, for example, and an insecure atmosphere, they try to control all in the name of combating insecurity and terrorism.

Russ Feingold in his famous floating that the president should be impeached speech, May 8, 2006:

...the president violating the law by authorizing illegal domestic wiretapping.

Am-a-jerk-off:

They do not respect the privacy of their own people. They tap telephone calls and try to control their people.

The whole Palestinian thing - of course we remember Jimmy Carter for his excellent rolly.gif work on this. At the end of 2006, out promoting his book, he said:

In Palestinian territory, there's horrible persecution of the Palestinians who live on their own land, and they have occupied the land. They have confiscated. They've colonized it, and they've forced Palestinians away from their homes, away from their pastures, away from their fields, cut down their olive trees and severely persecuted the Palestinians.

Am-a-jerk-off yesterday:

Palestine is an old wound, as old as 60 years. For 60 years these people are displaced. For 60 years these people are being killed. For 60 years on a daily basis there are conflict and terror. For 60 years, innocent women and children are destroyed and killed by helicopters and airplanes that break the house over their heads!

And then there's the whole Guantanamo/Abu Ghraib crap...

Little Dicky Durbin on the senate floor, shortly after all that came up, June 14th, 2005 (one of my personal favorites, the f***er should be handcuffed for this s***, but whatever, ya'll love him up there):

If I read this to you and didn't tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have happened by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime, Pol Pot or others, that had no concern for human beings. Sadly, that's not the case. This was the action of Americans in the treatment of their own prisoners.

I went back and watched 60 minutes because I wanted to see the interview since a lot of the media was talking about it. It cracked me up when he felt a little "threatened" by the question because he went nuts (well, controlled nuts) and I actually went and found a transcript of this part:

This is not Guantanamo Bay! This is not a Baghdad prison! This is not a secret prison in Europe. This is not Abu Ghraib. This is Iran! I'm the president of this country!

That was very calculated on his part during that interview.

Personally, I think when the views expressed by the Democrat party are parroted just for the talking points by a dickhead ruler like this, it should say something. But, I'm sure that I'm wrong and the Democrats are perfect little saints in all of this, right?

There's more, but that was all I had time for at the end of the day today, I was bored at work and actually got to read for a bit. :lol: