2007-2008 NHL Catch All Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Be prepared -- excessive cursing ahead. Apologies for my dirty mouth.)

Colombus is f***ing scummy, I hate those f***s. Klesla's a dirty f*** and their announcers are s***, not to mention they're the f***ing Blue Jackets. I can't wait for Koci to get healthy and kick some heads in next time they meet.

f***ing Colombus... go enjoy your win, oh right, you're in Colombus.

Edited by CWSGuy406

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Nov 14, 2007 -> 08:23 PM)
(Be prepared -- excessive cursing ahead. Apologies for my dirty mouth.)

Colombus is f***ing scummy, I hate those f***s. Klesla's a dirty f*** and their announcers are s***, not to mention they're the f***ing Blue Jackets. I can't wait for Koci to get healthy and kick some heads in next time they meet.

f***ing Colombus... go enjoy your win, oh right, you're in Colombus.

Well said. Klesla last year on Ruutu, Boll runs his mouth at Adams when he tears his ACL, Boll runs Lalime like a f***, Nash takes a nice cheap shot to start a fight. It's a shame we don't play them sooner than January.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Nov 14, 2007 -> 03:52 PM)
Now there's a nice lookin cover.

Not crazy about Kane's hair though.

with that comment it sounds like your crazy about his cock.

oh yeah... hawks leading 3-1 going into 2nd intermission.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Nov 15, 2007 -> 09:02 PM)
That's just a redirection, he didn't kick it in. You can't pull that one back. Hawks just need to wake the f*** up.

I dunno, Krush, I think there was a distinct lift of the skate as the puck got to Fiddler.

I agree that the Hawks need to regroup and take back this game, but I think that should've gotten overturned on review.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Nov 15, 2007 -> 09:09 PM)
I dunno, Krush, I think there was a distinct lift of the skate as the puck got to Fiddler.

I agree that the Hawks need to regroup and take back this game, but I think that should've gotten overturned on review.

I know what you are saying, but that's the reason they changed the rule, so you can do stuff like redirect it, move your skate so it can bank in off it, as long as you aren't kicking the puck into the net, basically soccer style. I really can't penalize a good backwards redirection, that's far from a kicking motion and i've never seen anything similar to that pulled back, so I would have been shocked if it had.