2007-2008 NHL Catch All Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big time win.

Just shows the impact of special teams. The Hawks have been so bad at it for so long, and right now they're just a lot better, and it's really making a huge difference.

Sharp is really becoming quite an important player now. Not the biggest name, but he seems to making an impact when it's needed most.

You know what's awesome? The Hawks didn't even play CLOSE to their best game tonight and came out with the win. If we get 'Bulin playing near his best and Havlat back, this could be a final four team fellas...

Even if it isn't, Chicago Blackhawks hockey is going to become a beast... just wait and see. The times they have a' changed.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Nov 22, 2007 -> 11:55 PM)
You know what's awesome? The Hawks didn't even play CLOSE to their best game tonight and came out with the win. If we get 'Bulin playing near his best and Havlat back, this could be a final four team fellas...

Even if it isn't, Chicago Blackhawks hockey is going to become a beast... just wait and see. The times they have a' changed.

Conference Finals? I'm not willing to go that far.... shorthanded goals aren't something a team should count on to win games. I think this team makes the playoffs as a 7 or an 8, and that will depend if Havlat can come back as Superman like he was early on in the year. The kids will most likely tail off at some point, and they will need to rely on Ruuty, Lang, Sharp, Havlat, and Williams (which sounds like an actual base for a change) and Khaby not to get worn down.

Then again, if we make the playoffs and Khabby goes insane like he did in 04 who knows?

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Nov 24, 2007 -> 03:19 PM)
Ugh, the flu is ravaging this team. Ruutu is out tonight, take a peek at the forwards:

Versteeg - Toews - Kane

Perreault - Lang - Samsonov

Burish - Sharp - Byfuglien

Koci - Dowell - Lapointe

Thats what spin the bottle will do to ya.... tragic.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Nov 24, 2007 -> 04:50 PM)
I'm going to miss tonight's game - I'm heading to Milwaukee to see the Bucks play.

Hopefully the non-flu-ridden Hawks can take down the Oilers!

RED RISING!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!

Game isn't even on Television. That sucks.