Contreras vs. Robertson (BORING!)

TitoMB345

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:40 PM)
oh the video feature is freakin awesome...but aside from that i wish it wasnt changed much (not to mention it falling behind all the time...)

I use cbs.sportsline.com's play-by-play feature, it's solid

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 12:42 PM)
We should maybe.....think a bit more long term for a guy with a robotic(surgically repaired) arm like Dotel. He has great stuff, lets maybe...not use all of it up in April?

He threw one inning, 15 pitches today?

Yes, he threw yesterday also, but he faced what, 1 batter? And that was after a couple of off days beforehand?

We probably shouldn't use him tomorrow unless it goes in to extras, but it's not like that's a heavy workload.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:42 PM)
Thats why Dotel is getting paid...he can be pretty nasty when healthy.

his peripherals last year were terrific 41 Ks and only 9 unintentional walks i think

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:43 PM)
I use cbs.sportsline.com's play-by-play feature, it's solid

I usually use that when mlb is down or being more retarded than usual...mlb is easier to get to and minimize and get a quick look at what you wanna know IMO

I usually use that when mlb is down or being more retarded than usual...mlb is easier to get to and minimize and get a quick look at what you wanna know IMO

yeah but CBS has lights that light up for the balls, strikes, and outs. plus the field looks better. if you go for looks, CBS probably wins but I'm so used to MLB.com I use that one more often.

If we pick up a 2nd straight win today it will make that opening day loss marred with very questionable umpiring even tougher to take...water under the bridge i suppose. Lets pound DeToilet...I love beating anything from Detroilet

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:48 PM)
this question is late but I was ridiculously held up for no good reason this morning and had a lunch appointment, so what's up with Granderson? Is he hurt?

hes been on the 15 day DL for a while....not sure when hes able to come off but hes been on the DL the whole season so far