Chance of rain out?

joejoesox

Looks like a lot of rain tonight (Figures huh?), unfortunately i'll be driving to the game from Peoria :( I wonder what stubhub's policy is on rainouts, if i can get a refund without even driving up there, or if they'll only refund if the game is PPD. Just don't wanna drive 2.5 hours (5 hours total) for absolutely no point -_-

Edited by joesaiditstrue

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 07:06 AM)
If it happens, it couldn't come at a better time for the Sox.

I disagree. This team is not the 2007 team. They got down 6-1 last night but still came back, and they will be better off if they can take one game in the series. Its not as if the Yanks are a far better team than the Sox - I am not sure they are better at all.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 08:26 AM)
I disagree. This team is not the 2007 team. They got down 6-1 last night but still came back, and they will be better off if they can take one game in the series. Its not as if the Yanks are a far better team than the Sox - I am not sure they are better at all.

I didn't say they were better. But when your team's not playing very well, skipping a game would be a good thing. If the Sox were hot I'd say it couldn't come at a worse time.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 08:05 AM)
I didn't say they were better. But when your team's not playing very well, skipping a game would be a good thing. If the Sox were hot I'd say it couldn't come at a worse time.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just think that with this team's personality, they want to get back out there. Just my take.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 06:05 AM)

On the other hand, if the game gets in, wouldn't we get a chance to see Gavin take on the Yankees? The way he's been pitching, I'd think we'd want to keep giving him challenges to work on the whole confidence thing.

Pourin in the suburbs. I see how skipping this game at a time when we're playing like trash can be a good thing, but having another day to dwell on getting punk'd by a Mike Mussina (right after blowing a W the day before) probably doesn't do great things for the confidence. From a fans perspective, it sucks too. One more day to savor the unsavorable. I'd rather see them get it in.