Frank 2nd in Final Vote

SoxFan1

I deleted my post which reported what you posted, since I didn't have the link to the text and you did - good job, congrats, I couldn't find the story on the mlb site, I defer to your genius

Uuuuum......thanx? :huh: This just means we have to step up the voting!

I was complimenting you big time - I had the gist of the story but not the text nor link and couldn't find them - and you did - it is seldom that someone's search abilities exceed mine - so my heartiest congrats - and thanks for posting what I wanted to and couldn't find - you da man :headbang

I have 4 voting ballots open at once! I am voting at about 7 per minute! Juggernauts automated voting better work! If it doews, we all buy him a beer except me! Im 13 so Ill by him a Fanta or something! :lol:

I have to share this with you guys..

There is a Subway by my house, and they had ballots in there. While my sister was here we went there to eat 3 or 4 times, and she went for lunch twice. Each time we took ballots (2 full handfulls each, and they ran out while she was here - LOL) and brought them back the next time. I swear we must have voted 3K times. I stop by the dry cleaners on the way home last night and the Subway manager comes out to tell me (small strip mall, everyone knows everyone) that the owner got a letter apologizing that they were not supplied with enough ballots and they it would not happen again. I was LMAO. We also did this at the park. It was really easy to just grab a bunch before the game starts and punch the holes, then walk back up and drop them in. I guess I'm kinda disgusted at the push now to vote for Frank. It's not like this voting process hasn't been around since the second week of the season. I'm NOT b****ing at those of us here and the other Sox sites. obviously we're doing, and have been doing, our part. But it's all the whiners I hear on the radio... "Frank should be there.." bla, bla, bla. Yeah he should. And shame on THEM for not voting for him all along! :nono

I have to share this with you guys..

There is a Subway by my house, and they had ballots in there. While my sister was here we went there to eat 3 or 4 times, and she went for lunch twice. Each time we took ballots (2 full handfulls each, and they ran out while she was here - LOL) and brought them back the next time. I swear we must have voted 3K times. I stop by the dry cleaners on the way home last night and the Subway manager comes out to tell me (small strip mall, everyone knows everyone) that the owner got a letter apologizing that they were not supplied with enough ballots and they it would not happen again. I was LMAO. We also did this at the park. It was really easy to just grab a bunch before the game starts and punch the holes, then walk back up and drop them in. I guess I'm kinda disgusted at the push now to vote for Frank. It's not like this voting process hasn't been around since the second week of the season. I'm NOT b****ing at those of us here and the other Sox sites. obviously we're doing, and have been doing, our part. But it's all the whiners I hear on the radio... "Frank should be there.." bla, bla, bla. Yeah he should. And shame on THEM for not voting for him all along!  :nono

Here, here! :cheers