Wimbledon 08

Djovick upset by Safin. I don't think anyone saw that coming. Heck, Safin's post match interview was great, they asked him what he thought of the remaining draw and he said to be honest, I saw I played Dojavick in the 2nd round and didn't look past that.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 25, 2008 -> 09:28 AM)
Djovick upset by Safin. I don't think anyone saw that coming. Heck, Safin's post match interview was great, they asked him what he thought of the remaining draw and he said to be honest, I saw I played Dojavick in the 2nd round and didn't look past that.

lol Safin's awesome. It kind of sucks how he fell off the list of top players because he has the skills still. I always root for him and Hewitt.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 25, 2008 -> 10:28 AM)

Pretty dissapointing for Djokovic (please get the spelling down Gage :lol:) I really had high hopes for him in this tournament. Last year's Wimbledon was sort of his coming-out party. Oh well, go Ana Ivanovic!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont like Federer at all and think he is one of the most overrated of all time greats who was super lucky with timing. Dont get me wrong, he is outstanding player still, but he could easily be only a 4 or 5 time slam winner without certain factors working in his favor IMO, and I laugh at the Sampras comparisions since I think Sampras at his peak would school him. Nadal is really a far more talented overall player IMO and it is nice to see him taking over the mens game.