8/18 - Mariners vs. @ White Sox 7:11 PM CDT - CSN

DaTank

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 19, 2008 -> 03:22 AM)
jason kubel: .800 average vs. CHW

.037 vs. rest of league

or at least thats how it seems

Could you imagine if Hawk was our GM again? He'd trade everyone in the organization for Carlos Gomez, Kubel, Eric Patterson, and Jeff Clement (as well as the ashes of Catfish Hunter).

QUOTE (RME JICO @ Aug 19, 2008 -> 03:22 AM)
Unbelievable that we have 2 new starters that are in the running for MVP and ROY in the same year when it looked like neither would possibly make the opening day roster.

Jerry Owens groin should be more famous in Chicago than that of Urlacher and Jordan's.

i know we dont want to mess with a good thing right now...but i really think this team would benefit from swapping AJ and Swisher in the lineup....especially with the way swisher has been able to get on base, and with the hot bats of CQ JD and JT

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 18, 2008 -> 08:23 PM)
Could you imagine if Hawk was our GM again? He'd trade everyone in the organization for Carlos Gomez, Kubel, Eric Patterson, and Jeff Clement (as well as the ashes of Catfish Hunter).

Don't forget about Yaz, cuz Hawk can't

chuck garfin just asked who would be the sox game one starter in the playoffs? thoughts? i know he pitched like crap today, but assuming it didnt continue i would think ozzie would give the ball to MB in game one. then it would get interesting.

floyd in game 2? danks in game 3 and vaz in game 4? or would it be vaz, danks, floyd?? could be intriguing.