It's time...

Heads22

Jason, whatever you have me doing, don't let it be stats. I'll be a coach or something, but not stats.

Don't worry, Cerb is my stat guy. He knows how to analyze stats. I'm more of the tools approach he's a stats type guy so its a good combo.

Mario is who I'd pick as manager. I often like his ideas for that. I'm definately up for KochThis as the baserunning coach. I know he mentions how it was always his strong suit.

I think Hudler would be Minor League Director.

Steff, I think I'd have you as an front office assistant in terms of helping with trades and such. You seem to know people on other teams and I think you'd be great to have talk to the players and convince them that Chicago is where they want to be.

Mario is who I'd pick as manager.  I often like his ideas for that.  I'm definately up for KochThis as the baserunning coach.  I know he mentions how it was always his strong suit. 

Steff, I think I'd have you as an front office assistant in terms of helping with trades and such.  You seem to know people on other teams and I think you'd be great to have talk to the players and convince them that Chicago is where they want to be.

What do you have in mind for me? Peanut vender? :D

CWSOX45

Mario is who I'd pick as manager.  I often like his ideas for that.  I'm definately up for KochThis as the baserunning coach.  I know he mentions how it was always his strong suit. 

Steff, I think I'd have you as an front office assistant in terms of helping with trades and such.  You seem to know people on other teams and I think you'd be great to have talk to the players and convince them that Chicago is where they want to be.

You're trying to avoid telling me I'm the janitor, aren't ya?

Dibs scouting the foreign players. :canada

I was going to put you in charge of importing some Labatts and Molson ice to the cell. :D

I guess we can settle for you finding us the next Eric Gagne :headbang

Alex...I'm still thinking of a good job for you. Can you make good sandwiches ;)

I was going to put you in charge of importing some Labatts and Molson ice to the cell. :D

I guess we can settle for you finding us the next Eric Gagne  :headbang

Alex...I'm still thinking of a good job for you.  Can you make good sandwiches  ;)

I still b**** at my parents to make me sandwiches because I'm too damn lazy....

But she has to wear her black tank top. :headbang

I call bullpen catcher!  :)

Or maybe I'll be that guy down by the bullpen who gets the balls.  I can do that too

Damn! I was just gonna call bullpen catcher! :P

Well I guess I'll just be the head of security and prevent players from whacking sausages :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
There is nothing wrong with Paul Konerko's hips, Bartolo Colon & Billy Koch do not have arm problems, Jerry Manuel will not be fired and Kenny Williams is the General Manager.

and you need to start sharing all those colorful pills your taking with the rest of us so we can be in the same fantasy land you are in.......... ;)