Hilarious comment by Sosa

sox-r-us

Does he even go back and read what he says? How can a man be so full of himself?

I am not a big Sosa hater, but this is hilarious.

==============================

Alfonseca has given up at least one run in seven of his last eight appearances, recording an 18.91 ERA since June 25. He has allowed 15 runs on 19 hits in 72/3 innings, which prompted loud booing from the crowd of 38,756 upon Alfonseca's arrival and exit.

"No one can handle booing but me," Sosa said. "You have to be strong physically and mentally. Some guys it's going to affect more than others. He deserves an opportunity."

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines

Does he even go back and read what he says? How can a man be so full of himself?

Alfonseca has given up at least one run in seven of his last eight appearances, recording an 18.91 ERA since June 25. He has allowed 15 runs on 19 hits in 72/3 innings, which prompted loud booing from the crowd of 38,756 upon Alfonseca's arrival and exit.

"No one can handle booing but me," Sosa said. "You have to be strong physically and mentally. Some guys it's going to affect more than others. He deserves an opportunity."

What a b****. The guy has to wear ear plugs then he brags about how well he handles it? Next thing he will be bragging about how well he handles the weight room (plus steroids)

I don't understand how Sammy or Alfonseca would even know what a boo sounds like. Cub fans don't pay enough to the game to know the score much less whom is performing poorly. When I think Cubs fan I think a yuppie who wants to pay $6.00 for a beer and talk on his cell phone for three hours with his one kind. :bringit :bringit

Via a work outing I was at the game yesterday. I am glad cub fans did not realize the Sox were losing and eventually lost. I gave 6 fingers a Standing 'O' and also cheered wildly when Sosa popped out on the infield both times. cub fans sure are a wacky bunch the guy next to me pointed out that both hits were not close to homers, I stated, "That was why I was cheering douchebag." This was after I asked him when Maddux signed with Atlanta and also that I thought Vinny Castillo signed with the cub. I proved I wasn't a moron when I explained that Bako was Maddux personal catcher with Atlanta for five years and the cub signed the wrong end of the battery. He didn't find it funny but I did give Dusty Baylor credit for knowing this.

Via a work outing I was at the game yesterday.  I am glad cub fans did not realize the Sox were losing and eventually lost.  I gave 6 fingers a Standing 'O' and also cheered wildly when Sosa popped out on the infield both times.  cub fans sure are a wacky bunch the guy next to me pointed out that both hits were not close to homers, I stated, "That was why I was cheering douchebag."  This was after I asked him when Maddux signed with Atlanta and also that I thought Vinny Castillo signed with the cub.  I proved I wasn't a moron when I explained that Bako was Maddux personal catcher with Atlanta for five years and the cub signed the wrong end of the battery.  He didn't find it funny but I did give Dusty Baylor credit for knowing this.

LOL you mean Cubs fans have actually learned to judge flyballs now?? Wow maybe some have grown a brain cell.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ha ha ha .. is shamme so full of himself or what........he couldnt handle the booing at comiskey at the friday game and hes gonna tell someone else how to handle it and prepare for it mentally.... shamme is a nut job and should be examined promptly.........