Next minority to become Pres.

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Nov 6, 2008 -> 09:51 AM)
they were interviewing him on one of the news channels (probably fox but i can't remember) last night ....sounded like he'll run for sure as he said hes going to do some campaigning "for other candidates" in iowa in the coming months...i think he's a smart guy and a good speaker, but he's pretty far right on some social issues that may hurt him

Jindal is basically the Republican Obama. What i imagine will happen is that he'll be the VP candidate in 2012. Most likley for Romney as Palin has been discredited at this point, and he'll branch off from there. Very likable, very well-spoken, and very much the future of the Republican party.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Nov 7, 2008 -> 04:34 PM)
Jindal is basically the Republican Obama. What i imagine will happen is that he'll be the VP candidate in 2012. Most likley for Romney as Palin has been discredited at this point, and he'll branch off from there. Very likable, very well-spoken, and very much the future of the Republican party.

A year ago I thought Elliot Spitzer was an obvious candidate to follow Obama in 2012 or 2016 depending on how this year's race went.