Anyone try an energy drink named Cocaine?

TCQ

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 22, 2008 -> 04:41 PM)
I still believe that people who spell that terribly while drunk are doing so on purpose to show people how "drunk" they are.

Not really, I type so fast it's an automatic movement when my keys touch the keyboard and when I'm drunk, naturally, my fingers start hitting the wrong keys. I could hit backspace to correct it but then I end up taking extra letters out and/or missing the backspace key entirely and just f***ing it up worse and making it harder to correct. So it's a vicious cycle, my terrible typing is for real.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 23, 2008 -> 01:02 AM)
Not really, I type so fast it's an automatic movement when my keys touch the keyboard and when I'm drunk, naturally, my fingers start hitting the wrong keys. I could hit backspace to correct it but then I end up taking extra letters out and/or missing the backspace key entirely and just f***ing it up worse and making it harder to correct. So it's a vicious cycle, my terrible typing is for real.

Lightweight.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 23, 2008 -> 03:26 AM)
Lightweight.

I got labeled a lightweight a couple weeks back when I went out with this group of girls and I was the only one with a hangover. But I mean I had to appeal that since I had like 9 shots of rum, 2 long islands, 3 jello shots (whatever the hell those girls were drinking, I have no idea) and a couple of beers... what do you expect? I was blasted.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 09:13 PM)
Am I weird for never having drugs or alcohol ever appeal to me? Keep in mind I'm a senior in high school and I'd say at least 90% of my classmates drink every weekend, and a good portion smoke, and a smaller portion do even bigger stuff then just pot.

No.

I'm 31 and am the same way. Never did drugs. Never took up smoking. Never been drunk.

I'll go out once in a great while and have a couple drinks but that's about it. Never beer though.

I still believe that people who spell that terribly while drunk are doing so on purpose to show people how "drunk" they are.

My typing is the last thing to go when I'm drunk, I mean unless you're about to pass out there's no reason at all anybody with a wpm over 75 should be sloshing their palms across the keyboard like a retarded seal.

It's a motor skill, kinda like walking.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Nov 26, 2008 -> 02:05 PM)
My typing is the last thing to go when I'm drunk, I mean unless you're about to pass out there's no reason at all anybody with a wpm over 75 should be sloshing their palms across the keyboard like a retarded seal.

It's a motor skill, kinda like walking.

I agree entirely. But, this is also coming from a guy who blew a .02 on a sobriety test after having 8 beers.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 23, 2008 -> 03:19 AM)
I got labeled a lightweight a couple weeks back when I went out with this group of girls and I was the only one with a hangover. But I mean I had to appeal that since I had like 9 shots of rum, 2 long islands, 3 jello shots (whatever the hell those girls were drinking, I have no idea) and a couple of beers... what do you expect? I was blasted.

I'm a little confused as to why the term "lightweight" has such a negative connotation. Isn't low tolerance generally a good thing? Cheaper, evidence that your liver isn't yet the size of a pumpkin, etc. There seems to be a competitive undertone to drinking for a lot of people that I just don't get.

Edited by JorgeFabregas