Anyone try an energy drink named Cocaine?

TCQ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 10:59 PM)
Blow is a waste of time and money. If I need to be that wound up to do something, I probably have no business doing it.

Pot is fun when you're young and care free. You laugh your ass off, music sounds phenomenal and sex is out of this world amazing. Later in life when you have real responsibilities on your plate, it just makes you paranoid about all the s*** you have going on.

By the way, I say energy drinks will be banned in a year.

I've never had the desire to do anything stronger than pot, and only that I tried a couple times in college. Alcohol as always provied me enough of a thrill!

Alcohol dominates pretty much everything else, nothing enables you to make worse decision or sleep with more disgusting girls than alcohol. I love her like a sister, never will we part.

OK, heres a bad trip story:

Me and 3 girlfriends of mine (thats right, I was the one guy taking LSD with three girls. Duke > World.). 2 of the chicks were pros, they knew what they were doing and were all ready to go. We'll call them K and C. K is pretty cute and usually kind of reserved, but she has violent contact reactions with alcohol and drugs and can turn into either Lucifer or Mother Teresa, this is almost completely contingent on luck. C is a strange but ridiculously sexy girl, she is on a 6 month celibacy binge because she had a s***ty boyfriend. Duke is a lucky person by nature, so he chose to fall madly in love with C the first time he talked to her. The third girl is L, L and I are both Pol Sci majors so we basically f*** around at parties and ruin people's conversations by asking who we think has a better chance in remote congressional districts in Utah. L is not anywhere near C or K in terms of experience with psychedelics, this would end up being her first time trying LSD.

(for the record- nobody forced her to take anything. she came to us saying she wanted to try it... this was a big deal because we thought L would never try it)

Fast forward: trip stage.

Everything is going great, K is rambling on about a bear thats eating L's sandwiches (L made the rookie mistake of thinking you are capable of eating food while on acid, I can assure you it is impossible), C and I are talking about OK Computer, those who know me from other boards might begin to understand why I am so in love with this woman, and L is just watching the lake and making outrageous claims that it is teaching her statistics class. At this point this couldn't be more fun, I am surrounded by 3 very pretty and reasonably intelligent women and am really enjoying my Saturday. This lasts all of an hour.

L starts screaming, nobody really knows what set her off but she lost her s***. This wasn't good for Duke, C and K... we did not need some crazy woman running around screaming about whatnot. It's getting late and the sun is going down, even in our condition we come to the conclusion that L needs to the get the f*** inside before it gets dark outside. We dont want to lose her.

We get her back to her dorm, she screamed, hollered and cried all the way.

She layed there saying that we were all gay, and that life was all about fighting an urge to be gay. Personally this turned me on kinda and I tried to make a move on C, she did not appreciate this and it might have something to do with her friend sitting in a heap on her bed rambling about god knows what. I do this all the time to C when I'm f***ed up and/or bored and usually shes game to sexually frustrate me by cutting me off right when I'm ready to throw down. She is a good kisser and her tits feel great so I take what I can get. If I really need some I go hoggin'. She was in her zone tonight and didn't need any distractions. Bummer.

K is L's roommate. K couldn't handle it. K left.

So C and I were sitting there waiting for our trip to end and pull L out of it. L didnt come out of it.

24 hours later K comes back to her room, C and I are watching the Office half-awake. L is still tripping and screaming and hollering, of course C and I had been listening to this all night and had grown immune to it. K was pissed off. Then scared. Then K panicked.

Before K panicked I got the f*** out of there, C wasn't so lucky. The RA had to come in and take L to the hospital. L was there for 2 days. L's trip ended about a day AFTER she got out of the hospital.

L recalls her trip pretty vividly and once the medical bills are sorted out we'll be able to laugh about it. C and K got in trouble with the school for dropping acid on campus and had to write papers and attend meetings. I slept for about 18 hours after I got out of K and L's room.

I hope this is coherent enough for you all to follow.

Post-mortem: everyone is OK now. K and C finished their papers and only C is on probation (she is not a good liar). L slept with the lights on for a while and couldn't really handle bright colors for about a week. Me and L are back to party crashing. C and I dont look good right now, we still hang out but there is an awkward tension that happens sometimes. L keeps telling me she'll wake up one day (C and L have been friends forever). Sometimes on Saturday nights at about 2 AM the four of us will go to Gumby's and get an XL pokey sticks and recount that night after we stumble out of our respective parties. Greatness.

Edited by DukeNukeEm

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 08:06 PM)
Pot is so boring, it just makes you into a lazy piece of crap that doesn't want to do anything. If you're going to do drugs you should do them right, go for the fun stuff (mushrooms, LSD) and do it every once and a while to have a great time.

Lazy? You sir haven't had any really good stuff. Bless the fact that one of my housemates is from California.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 10:13 PM)
Am I weird for never having drugs or alcohol ever appeal to me? Keep in mind I'm a senior in high school and I'd say at least 90% of my classmates drink every weekend, and a good portion smoke, and a smaller portion do even bigger stuff then just pot.

Wait till you get to college, man. I'm in the same boat as you I’ll drink socially, yeah, but the idea of just getting trashed and waking up with a splitting headache has no appeal to me.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 09:13 PM)
Am I weird for never having drugs or alcohol ever appeal to me? Keep in mind I'm a senior in high school and I'd say at least 90% of my classmates drink every weekend, and a good portion smoke, and a smaller portion do even bigger stuff then just pot.

Wow. Here this whole time I thought you were a seasoned MLB scout

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 09:21 PM)
Wait till you get to college, man. I'm in the same boat as you I’ll drink socially, yeah, but the idea of just getting trashed and waking up with a splitting headache has no appeal to me.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 11:21 PM)

I actually did more s*** in high school than college. Having a girlfriend changes alot. When Im just with my guy friends then I will party. But I dont like going out and getting wasted around my girlfriend, I realize that one huge reason why I went and partied was to be around a ton of girls.

I never got into pot, never had a huge effect on me, except once when I used a hookah. Really the only time it got to me though was when I had weed brownies, that s*** was nuts. I could never do anything hard though, I know that I would get paranoid and I really dont like that feeling and would get me in trouble.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 09:35 PM)
QUOTE (BearSox @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 09:13 PM) Am I weird for never having drugs or alcohol ever appeal to me? Keep in mind I'm a senior in high school and I'd say at least 90% of my classmates drink every weekend, and a good portion smoke, and a smaller portion do even bigger stuff then just pot.

Wow. Here this whole time I thought you were a seasoned MLB scout

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 09:21 PM) Wait till you get to college, man. I'm in the same boat as you I'll drink socially, yeah, but the idea of just getting trashed and waking up with a splitting headache has no appeal to me.

I'm a prodigy don't worry...

That Dewey Cox bit is hillarioius i showed that to my pot smoking buddies and they loved it. The only thing about acid that is really f***ed up about acid is acid flashbacks. Acid is stored in fat cells and when somewhere down the road be it in a year 5 years or 20 years that fat will be burned and when it does you feel the acid effects again. So the chance that i could trip on acid at say my daughters graduation or my sons first t ball game made acid not very appealing. Duke, youll have to fill me in on how that goes.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 09:13 PM)

I never did drugs, didn't start drinking until I was 30, smoked cigarettes for about 10 years (quit when I was 27). Considering the way I dressed and looked, nobody ever believed I was so clean living. I just never had an interest in drugs.

Yes, you are weird. But seriously, I firmly believe that if you hold off on "partying" it will make later years more fun. I know so many people that can't drink anymore because they overdid it when they were younger.

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 05:57 PM)
anyone know where you can get the Cocaine energy drink now lol, I want to try it. Somewhere close to NW Burbs.

I think it is eventually going to come back on store shelves as Cocaine, as the name was changed but now will be changed back in order to stick it to the man. Your best bet though is buying it at their website as it wont be sold at large chains like 7-11.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 10:21 PM)

f*** that dhit, yo ucan vbe like me and never get habgovers, its called gatoriade.