Peoria wins AFL!!!

Cerbaho-WG

Unless they have some stupid "Best of 3" bulls***, Peoria defeated Scottsdale 7-1 to win the AFL Championship!

Stewart pitched 6 IP, giving up 0 ER.

Sanders pitched 2 IP, also giving up 0 ER.

Hummel went 1 for 4, but his average is now above .300!

Hummel for 2B, Hummel for 2B!!!

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

Yeah. I believe he was a Minor League FA after last year, and we resigned him. Expect him to be in Charlotte this year.

Glad to hear...... I think he's got a brighter future than ur boy Hummel.....

Hear anything about my Favorite Mleaguer Felix Diaz lately? He's gonna be the next Pedro ya know!

Originally posted by Murcielago

Yeah. I believe he was a Minor League FA after last year, and we resigned him. Expect him to be in Charlotte this year.

Glad to hear...... I think he's got a brighter future than ur boy Hummel.....

Hear anything about my Favorite Mleaguer Felix Diaz lately? He's gonna be the next Pedro ya know!

Miles? Brighter future than Hummel? Isn't he like 30?

Exactly, MM, Miles is 27. Next year will be the tell-tale year for Aaron.

As of Diaz, he should start out in Birmingham and move up to Charlotte mid-season.

Miles is way too old and will probably never make the Sox roster.

Hummell is a guy thats hit and hit and hit with the exception of this past season. I wouldn't give up on this kid. I'm with Cerb if Harris was playing great, I'd deal him, but so far that hasn't been the case and I want all the options available for next year cause I don't want to see the sox resign Manos.

In that case I'd say no...they'd probably get Rauch and Honel then along with maybe Majewski or Stewart....and then we have to take on his(though not high) salary of $6 million. If we could sign him this next offseason, I wouldn't mind it as much, as long as we maybe got him for somewhere in between $8-10 million a year...we will lose Lee, Jose and Ritchie right? That's $12 million right there, although Maggs's contract balloons to $14 million, doesn't it? Ouch.