Office Coffee Etiquette

lostfan

QUOTE (lostfan @ Dec 17, 2008 -> 01:26 PM)
So I just took out the trash, and it was leaking because some asshole put a non-empty cup of coffee in the trash can.

If I catch someone doing that, it's an automatic kick in the balls.

I sometimes do that with soup if I happen to buy it in the cafeteria and dont finish it.

:ph34r:

something similar outside the office dealing with roomates.....we had one of those brita water filters that you fill up and stick in the fridge, and every damn time id go to grab some it would have like a quarter of a cup left, or sometimes be completely empty...

seriously you have to be a huge Dbag to put the thing back in the fridge completely empty....refill the damn thing

its not so much that i wanted the water filtered (i could give a f***, if it came out of the tap at like 36 degrees id would be fine) i just liked cold water

QUOTE (daa84 @ Dec 17, 2008 -> 05:31 PM)
something similar outside the office dealing with roomates.....we had one of those brita water filters that you fill up and stick in the fridge, and every damn time id go to grab some it would have like a quarter of a cup left, or sometimes be completely empty...

seriously you have to be a huge Dbag to put the thing back in the fridge completely empty....refill the damn thing

its not so much that i wanted the water filtered (i could give a f***, if it came out of the tap at like 36 degrees id would be fine) i just liked cold water

Well, la-de-dah, Mr. Fancypants.

I suppose you would also prefer a clean glass?