20th anniversary of the NES

GASHWOUND

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't there some crazy cool soccer game, too?  You could play on like ice, grass, dirt, etc. and whenever you did a bicycle kick the ball went nuts...

Man, I should just buy a whole lot of NES games on eBay...  I have a working Nintendo except I'm missing the power adapter.  f***.

Nintendo World Cup Soccer that game came packaged with Super Spike V-Ball and it was also released solo. Power bicycle kicks from center field went in every time. Man Cameroon sucked ass.

Hell, eventually you probably will be able to buy Dinosaurs on eBay. Don't forget on NES, Faxanadu owned!!! I played that game constantly. Track and Field, Link (AKA Zelda 2), Castlevania...ahh..I still got mine hooked up at home, but I got mad at River City Ransom...damn NES just cut off...the wonders of technology I guess.

Oh man, I'm getting all jittery inside remembering these games from renting them.

I got about $70.  Should I buy NCAA Football 2004 tomorrow, or should I buy a huge lot of NES games on eBay?

NCAA Football 2004. I just got it yesterday and it kicks major ass. The graphics, the gameplay, the depth of dynasty mode it's all ridiculously good.

Buy NES games if you have money left over; I went through this NES stage last summer and it lasted about a week.

Oh man, I'm getting all jittery inside remembering these games from renting them.

I got about $70.  Should I buy NCAA Football 2004 tomorrow, or should I buy a huge lot of NES games on eBay?

NCAA Football 2004. I just got it yesterday and it kicks major ass. The graphics, the gameplay, the depth of dynasty mode it's all ridiculously good.

Buy NES games if you have money left over; I went through this NES stage last summer and it lasted about a week.

All right, thanks for the advice.

I was gonna get it eventually anyways.

All right, thanks for the advice.

I was gonna get it eventually anyways.

I think I'm gonna pick it up tonight.

I still have a working nintendo, bought it at a garage sale 2 years ago, for 3 bucks, it was awesome. I still play base wars and Blades of =Steel and Mike Tyson's Punch out(I can beat mike even).

Little league World Series is Epic, we still play at least once a week in a group of friends. Base Wars is sweet, Ice Hockey, Blades of Steel is a classic. I first bought a nintendo right after Super Nintendo came out and played it for a few years untill I stomped the s*** out of it after throwing an interception in the final game of Tecmo Bowl, I was the Steelers and just had to run the clock, I'd been playing for like 5 hours and threw a pick and stomped on my nintendo, shattered it. Didn't play again untill I bought the one I have now at the garage sale.