Flight of the Conchords Season 2

Kyyle23

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 24, 2009 -> 09:51 AM)

"Yeah, sometimes I glue it on. . . if I'm pressed for time."

:lolhitting

I loved when Bret thought the dogs were dancing after the strobes sent them into seizures.

LOL. I havent watched this past episode yet but that sounds f***ing hilarious.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding episode. I loved the end.

"Bret, are you practicing Paul Simon solo material?" "No," says Bret, with his hair cut short like Paul Simon and a group of African musicians in full garb behind him.

:headbang :lolhitting

Oh, and the Asian karaoke tune was absolutely brilliant.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

I also enjoyed the discussion with the Elton John impersonator(cant remember his name, the voice from ratatouille) when he was angry at the skinnier Elton John impersonator for ripping off his ripped off look.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 3, 2009 -> 09:40 AM)
I also enjoyed the discussion with the Elton John impersonator(cant remember his name, the voice from ratatouille) when he was angry at the skinnier Elton John impersonator for ripping off his ripped off look.

He's just doing his thing. I mean Elton's thing. Or his thing that happens to be Elton's thing.

:lolhitting

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 3, 2009 -> 08:40 AM)

Patton Oswald?

tonites episode is hilarious so far. The styling gel scene is top notch, in fact every scene involving hair gel is funny.

One more thing, Lucy Lawless is still Haaaaawt

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 9, 2009 -> 09:00 AM)
Episode started off hilarious, but I think the second half was a bit disappointing. Probably one of the weaker episodes this season, but this season has been so good, thats not such a bad thing.

Are you kidding me? This episode was by far the funniest IMO, the styling gel crack addicts, trying to be cool, the prime ministers drawing, New Zealand town, LUCY FRIGGIN LAWLESS.

I was laughing from start to finish

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 9, 2009 -> 09:12 AM)
Are you kidding me? This episode was by far the funniest IMO, the styling gel crack addicts, trying to be cool, the prime ministers drawing, New Zealand town, LUCY FRIGGIN LAWLESS.

I was laughing from start to finish

there definitely were tons of awesome moments, but i dont know why just thought it was missing something, but thats just me. Either way, its still 10x funnier than anything i saw all week. I think Brahbrah and the epileptic dogs is still tops for me.

I watched it again last night. The songs are progressively getting better, and they are so much in tuned with the storyline, as opposed to the songs last year being forced into the storyline.

Fashion is such a catchy 80's-esque song