White Sox Organization

CubKilla

Unless anybody else has heard differently, and according to what has been posted here from media in regards to KW's erroneous "Win or Else JM" comments, there will be no firing of JM or..... for that matter..... KW anytime today. I guess .500 baseball since the second-half of 2000 is just what the White Sox Organization is after. I guess a 3-7 roadtrip against the AL bottom feeders, including a sweep by possibly the worst team EVER in baseball, is perfectly acceptable especially after the team worked it's way back to respectability just 4 or 5 series before. I guess KW trading away 3 young arms for one washed up, never has been, piece of garbage pitcher is perfectly acceptable. I guess trading away an AllStar closer for the most ineffective closer I have ever had the displeasure of seeing is perfectly acceptable to JR and the White Sox Organization. Of course, I don't have to point out to any of you that JR is the real problem here. Yes..... the man who chided White Sox fans in the Minnesota lockerroom in 2000 after clinching the AL Central for having the audacity to question his '97 White Flag..... he's the real problem. The man who wouldn't allow Sox Legend Carlton Fisk access to the White Sox lockerroom in '93 to give the team a pep talk before the playoff series with the Toronto BlueJays after his own UNCEREMONIOUS and BACKHANDED release is the same man who refuses to fire either JM or KW, both of whom are in way over their head in their respective positions in the White Sox Organization. And it probably has to do with the fact that each are owed $$$$$..... I mean, who cares about performance when people are owed $$$$$ right?

"We're committed to winning it all this year. Nothing short of a WS will do."

The above quote, or something like it uttered 2 weeks ago by KW, was the biggest sham layed on White Sox fans since '97's White Flag Trades. Consumer fraud I tell you.

To JR, KW, JM and the rest of the "let's see what happens" people in the White Sox Organization..... from a diehard fan of the White Sox for 28+ years..... :fyou

Darn right killa. JR obviously wanted the Bulls to win enough that he went out and got them 6 WS. I dont even want two WS for the Sox. One is all I ask for. Just to say Ive seen it...

thing is with the bulls, they hired another kw to run the bulls.

what is wrong with jr, he will back people with loyality even tho they are f*** up's

Unless anybody else has heard differently, and according to what has been posted here from media in regards to KW's erroneous "Win or Else JM" comments, there will be no firing of JM or..... for that matter..... KW anytime today. I guess .500 baseball since the second-half of 2000 is just what the White Sox Organization is after. I guess a 3-7 roadtrip against the AL bottom feeders, including a sweep by possibly the worst team EVER in baseball, is perfectly acceptable especially  after the team worked it's way back to respectability just 4 or 5 series before. I guess KW trading away 3 young arms for one washed up, never has been, piece of garbage pitcher is perfectly acceptable. I guess trading away an AllStar closer for the most ineffective closer I have ever had the displeasure of seeing is perfectly acceptable to JR and the White Sox Organization. Of course, I don't have to point out to any of you that JR is the real problem here. Yes..... the man who chided White Sox fans in the Minnesota lockerroom in 2000 after clinching the AL Central for having the audacity    to question his '97 White Flag..... he's the real problem. The man who wouldn't allow Sox Legend Carlton Fisk access to the White Sox lockerroom in '93 to give the team a pep talk before the playoff series with the Toronto BlueJays after his own UNCEREMONIOUS and BACKHANDED release is the same man who refuses to fire either JM or KW, both of whom are in way over their head in their respective positions in the White Sox Organization. And it probably has to do with the fact that each are owed $$$$$..... I mean, who cares about performance when people are owed $$$$$ right?

"We're committed to winning it all this year. Nothing short of a WS will do."

The above quote, or something like it uttered 2 weeks ago by KW, was the biggest sham layed on White Sox fans since '97's White Flag Trades. Consumer fraud I tell you.

To JR, KW, JM and the rest of the "let's see what happens" people in the White Sox Organization..... from a diehard fan of the White Sox for 28+ years.....  :fyou

A-f***ing-men :cheers

The man who wouldn't allow Sox Legend Carlton Fisk access to the White Sox lockerroom in '93 to give the team a pep talk before the playoff series with the Toronto BlueJays after his own UNCEREMONIOUS and BACKHANDED release

I saw a special on Classic about Carlton Fisk a couple months ago. I have to say I didn't know much about this story but watching it was one of the saddest things I have ever seen in sports. This was not really a tragedy like the death of a player but it was one of the most disrespectful ways I have ever seen a player treated by a team he spent so many great years in service of. It was just embarassing to think I root for a team owned by that man, I don't even want to say his name.

No wonder Fisk wore a Red Sox cap into the Hall...

I don't blame him. This Organization s*** over one of the greatest C's in baseball history AND FISK STILL loves the fans of the White Sox.

Carlton=Class

I especially loved when Fisk tried to beat the snot out of Deion Sanders for drawing "$" in the batters box before his at-bat in NY back in the D-A-Y :headbang

I saw a special on Classic about Carlton Fisk a couple months ago.  I have to say I didn't know much about this story but watching it was one of the saddest things I have ever seen in sports.  This was not really a tragedy like the death of a player but it was one of the most disrespectful ways I have ever seen a player treated by a team he spent so many great years in service of.  It was just embarassing to think I root for a team owned by that man, I don't even want to say his name.

Hard to believe some on this board actually defend JR every now-and-again. And I agree DK. Fisk's departure and subsequent treatment by the White Sox was, quite possibly, the most shameful and despicable act under the ownership of JR :angry: .

Well, you say JR sucks. But ncorgbl says hes good friends with the man and that JR is very caring and polite. He also reminds us that JR is the only thing stopping KW from trading Frank. Being a big fan of Franks, I really cant decide which way to lean...

Well, you say JR sucks. But ncorgbl says hes good friends with the man and that JR is very caring and polite. He also reminds us that JR is the only thing stopping KW from trading Frank. Being a big fan of Franks, I really cant decide which way to lean...

JR is a nice guy.. when you're not in business with him.

Guest Ncorgbl
JR is a nice guy.. when you're not in business with him.

As long as you understand the 'rules' of business, he's nice there too. I've dealt with much, much worse. The caution is, every word has a meaning.

Guest hotsoxchick1
The caution is, every word has a meaning
no kidding.. just ask the guy in cally who bought an x box , box for 700.00 bucks off of ebay from some 15 year old kid...........the kid won in court......because he stated an x box, box for sale.....never said a word about anything being in the box...... ;)