Soxtalk Keeper League 2 Info

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 11:26 PM)
Wait, we have 11 now, right? You're going to boot somebody?

Well I invited Don to be the 11th, but if we can't get a 12th I'm not gonna hold us up seeing that opening day is next week.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 23, 2011 -> 03:17 PM)
I guess the invite won't be coming. Shucks. :(

my bad man. if I could've guaranteed a 12th man, you'd be in.

Keepers are set. If someone complains that I left the two guys who didn't get me theirs with crappy players, one of the guys has the #1 pick & it'll most likely be Pujols. So it'll even out.

See ya guys at 7.

So wait, I'm looking at the draft order in the live draft right now. Am I missing something or does last year's winner have the #1 pick? I've never shown up to a draft before it started because I'm a f***ing moron so I don't know if this will change but as of right now it seems a bit backwards.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 23, 2011 -> 05:39 PM)
So wait, I'm looking at the draft order in the live draft right now. Am I missing something or does last year's winner have the #1 pick? I've never shown up to a draft before it started because I'm a f***ing moron so I don't know if this will change but as of right now it seems a bit backwards.

Yahoo is weird like that. Don't worry. When the draft starts I'll have the last pick.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 23, 2011 -> 06:39 PM)

It'll flip once the draft starts. The computer sees it as we've done 5 rounds already. This will technically be round 6.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 23, 2011 -> 03:32 PM)
Nobody from that 20-team blob of a league I'm in with you wants to join? :P Or are they all pretty much from ST?

lol, every single manager in the Soxtalk 20-team league has a Soxtalk account. I didn't do any recruiting outside of Soxtalk at all. :)

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 23, 2011 -> 08:17 PM)
lol, every single manager in the Soxtalk 20-team league has a Soxtalk account. I didn't do any recruiting outside of Soxtalk at all. :)

Alright then. Sorry, dude. We just couldn't find anybody else to make it an even 12 teams. Soxtalk ain't feelin' fantasy this year.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 23, 2011 -> 06:47 PM)
Thanks, excuse my ignorance.

No problem, last year I think it was ChWRock who saw the same thing & almost had a heart attack. I mean, to the point where you thought we all had money on this or our life depended on this draft. Once he saw the flip, he remained quiet throughout the draft.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 24, 2011 -> 04:03 PM)
No problem, last year I think it was ChWRock who saw the same thing & almost had a heart attack. I mean, to the point where you thought we all had money on this or our life depended on this draft. Once he saw the flip, he remained quiet throughout the draft.

Remember the aneurysm he had after our Andrus/Bay swap and me dropping Carlos Lee? lol. Good times.

QUOTE (supernuke @ Mar 24, 2011 -> 06:44 PM)
I wonder why he didn't come back?

Yeah, annoying as f***, but at least he was competitve. I believe he got suspended for excessive Packer slurping, Bears hating. And I think he tried to come back under a different account while on suspension. Not 100% sure. But it doesn't really matter now.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 24, 2011 -> 04:27 PM)
Remember the aneurysm he had after our Andrus/Bay swap and me dropping Carlos Lee? lol. Good times.

Hahaha.

I almost forgot about that. "You're throwing the league!" "That's not even close to a fair swap!" etc.

He may have been competitive, but if I don't have to deal with that kinda nonsense than I'm okay with it.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...