Alexei Ramirez removed from today's game with a cut on his knee

letsgoarow

This could be the end of our season before it even gets underway

As far as I'm concerned this season is going to be an absolute clusterf*** regardless. And I'm one of the most optimistic posters on this entire board.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Mar 30, 2009 -> 06:19 PM)
As far as I'm concerned this season is going to be an absolute clusterf*** regardless. And I'm one of the most optimistic posters on this entire board.

LOL

Check out the wins thread. Most of the board think this is a winning team, many think its contending for a division title.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Mar 30, 2009 -> 11:19 PM)

I am sure hoping some stuff gels early and often. I think we are in pretty good shape, but I don't really have agood feel yet. Starting pitching past the top three is still shaky. I have high hopes though :headbang

I was at the game and his knee bent really funny so I thought it was going to be really bad. Glad he was alright. Also, Colon looked f***ing horrendous...horrendous. I know the numbers show it but he looked awful. The only thing I can say is there was a stretch where he must have thrown 15 straight offspeed pitches and it made me think the Sox were just having him work on certain things. Thats just me trying to somehow come up with something optimistic about his performance.