THE Official TheBigHurt'S Road Test 7/23

Be Good

MY road test is Wed the 23rd at 3 et standard time........ILL give ya updates along the way untill I get my lisence.....THEN I can finally drive alone......NOT that I havent before :lol:I actully have never driven alone .......THIS is actully the most serious thing for me drivin.......MY life is fun 24/7 even on the job, but when I am drivin I am serious, that might change when I get my liscene though :lol: ......WISH me luck though I wont need it......I will pass ya can write that down

BE GOOD

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY road test is Wed the 23rd at 3 et standard time........ILL give ya updates along the way untill I get my lisence.....THEN I can finally drive alone......NOT that I havent before  :lol:I actully have never driven alone .......THIS is actully the most serious thing for me drivin.......MY life is fun 24/7 even on the job, but when I am drivin I am serious, that might change when I get my liscene though :lol: ......WISH me luck though I wont need it......I will pass ya can write that down

BE GOOD

Uh OH!!!!When you get your license..only drive up and down your drive way :D and sometimes go crazy and drive up and down your street :)

Good luck! :headbang

MY road test is Wed the 23rd at 3 et standard time........ILL give ya updates along the way untill I get my lisence.....THEN I can finally drive alone......NOT that I havent before  :lol:I actully have never driven alone .......THIS is actully the most serious thing for me drivin.......MY life is fun 24/7 even on the job, but when I am drivin I am serious, that might change when I get my liscene though :lol: ......WISH me luck though I wont need it......I will pass ya can write that down

BE GOOD

Uh OH!!!!When you get your license..only drive up and down your drive way :D and sometimes go crazy and drive up and down your street :)

I remember my driving test. I couldnt figure out to stay on the right side of the road, while driving. :huh:

BE GOOD

I remember my driving test. I couldnt figure out to stay on the right side of the road, while driving. :huh:

:o

What do you mean?

I remeber taking my drivers test in my moms Buick Century..Good times :headbang

I just walked in, did the little bit of paper work that had to be done, got my picture taken, and was out of the DMV within 30 minutes!  It was such an easy experience.

Hey, that's not legal.. :o :lol: Did you do something naughty to a guy that works in the back or something to get a Drivers License that easy?!?!?! :o :rolleyes:

Hey, that's not legal.. :o :lol: Did you do something naughty to a guy that works in the back or something to get a Drivers License that easy?!?!?! :o :rolleyes:

I didn't take one there either. Come to think of it.. I've never taken any tests other then in drivers ed. I did just change my address and renew and they did the eye test, but still no written or driving test at the DMV.

jeez no wonder women are such bad drivers. they don't even take road tests. :lol:

Naw! I just got an awesome grade in Driver's Ed., so I was able to take both the written and driving test at school. It made the actual getting my first license experience a breeze.

Oh great!  NY streets beware!!!

Do me a favor and BE GOOD on the road, ok?

I will for the most part.........BUT ya can write this down: I wont ever drive under the influence

BE GOOD

Dont say you wont ever do anything, it will just add to your guilt. Just DONT DO It....... ;)