Downtown people

SnB

What's the best route to take to get from Mccormick Place to Wicker park around 6 pm on weekdays. Any route i've tried so far has just been brutal. (the highway, LSD....) Any super secret side street?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 08:14 AM)
shipps, I didnt know you used a lot of drugs(and were so open about using them). I can imagine that the Rocketman would be pretty crazy while on LSD

:D

:lolhitting

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 08:11 AM)
Note to shipps...do not ever again take LSD going north when Elton John is having a f***ing concert at Wrigley.

Do not attempt to take LSD from the Sox park to get to the Metro only to arrive right when the Police concert at Wrigley is letting out. Hooray for taking 2 hours to park.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 08:11 AM)
Note to shipps...do not ever again take LSD going north when Elton John is having a f***ing concert at Wrigley.

haha, yeah, yesterday was my first try of LSD.....good god it was a parking lot. It took me longer to get home from mccormick yesterday than it did for me to get to wicker park from Orland Park

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 10:57 AM)
Roosevelt sometimes is a pain until you get to Halsted. A lot of cars, a lot of lights. Might wanna try Cermak to Ashland instead since you are already that far south.

my store is actually right off cermak, so I'll try that next week. Friday highway traffic is always the easiest.

Yesterday was unusually bad on LSD because there was a car stopped in the middle of the road by the Lincoln Park softball fields.

I take LSD every day from lower Wacker to Montrose and most of the time traffic is fine after you get past the light at Northwestern Law/Medical school.

Cubs night games it also is a little slower, especially around Belmont exit because its designed horribly.