7/22 Games

SoxAce

Like DBAH0, I haven't done this in a while. About one year actually, so not as long as Andy. :P

Charlotte leading Lehigh Valley 4-2 in the 8th Lillibridge 2-3 2 RBIs, R. He's somehow got his average up to .255, Flowers 0-3. Whisler pitched a gem.

Birmingham leading Montgomery 3-0 in the 4th Jordan Danks having a night so far. 2-3, R, 2B.

W-S losing to Kinston 5-2 in the 7th Gallagher just about the only one having a nice day. 2-3, 2B.

Kanny leading Augusta 5-2 in the 8th MY BOY Dexter Carter (sorry Heads its true and you know it) with a solid line once again.. and still in Kanny :unsure: 6.0 IP 5 H 0 R 0 ER 2 BB 9 SO. ERA down to 3.16. Jared Mitchell... 2-3, R :)

GF is off.

Bristol won 5-0 Delk with goose eggs.. 7 IP 0 H 0 R 0 ER 0 BB 7 SO Mi. Gonzalez 2-4, 2B, 2 R.

Hopefully I'm not too rusty. :)

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 08:23 PM)
Like DBAH0, I haven't done this in a while. About one year actually, so not as long as Andy. :P

Charlotte leading Lehigh Valley 4-2 in the 8th Lillibridge 2-3 2 RBIs, R. He's somehow got his average up to .255, Flowers 0-3. Whisler pitched a gem.

So has someone gotten through to Lilli about staying down on the ball?

Why is this not pinned? :lolhitting

Don't look now, but Ricky Brooks is turning in some good numbers in AA.......finally!

And Fernando Hernandez....nice.

Also...time to call up Dex and Jared from A Kanny to WS. Let's see them play with boys their age.

Edited by OilCan

QUOTE (OilCan @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 09:16 PM)
Also...time to call up Dex and Jared from A Kanny to WS. Let's see them play with boys their age.

Might be a bit premature for Mitchell. It's only been 4 games. I'm not saying he wouldn't succeed because he may very well. I just don't see the point of rushing him this year. He's got multiple hits (2) in each start. Sure is good to see.