K, this might get heated, but let's talk

bmags

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 11:44 AM)
I wear tight tights if I ride in the winter. Let me tell you--I look amazing.

Meanwhile, f*** bicyclists. f*** them all to hell. They just make me so mad. I can't stand it. f*** them in their sexy pants.

Hell yeah tights in cool cycling weather. Makes me look like I have the legs of Lance Armstrong. Too bad I have the torso of a young Dom Deluise.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 06:31 AM)
Bikes aren't allowed on lower wacker for that very reason. And I'd never ride Wabash or Wells if I can avoid it, because its just a really bad setup for bikes with the train pilons there.

I just wanted to point out that riding on lower wacker is necassary for bike messengers to complete their jobs. Lower Wacker wasn't designed to be an express way. It gives dock access to the buildings on upper wacker. In fact, I believe the speed limit is 30mph. I use it everyday. Cops pass me on it every day without incident.

Bikes are traffic. People need to deal with it. The popularity of cycling will only continue to grow. People need to adjust. It's really that simple.