Fire Sale?!?!

toasty

I don't want Benson either.  I was just answering his question.

I totally understand you were just answering his question, I was just saying that I didn't want him. Sorry if I sounded like a jackass or anything.

I totally understand you were just answering his question, I was just saying that I didn't want him.  Sorry if I sounded like a jackass or anything.

Not at all. I just didn't want people to misinterpret what I said, and have them think I wanted Benson. Talk about looking like a jackass. :D

Benson could be good, but I don't think a team should take the risk on him at this time of year. Some up and coming team could take him and hope he solidifies their rotation a bit. If the Sox get Benson I'd be disappointed, but he could be good somewhere else.

Guest wsc425

Benson sucks. I don't want him. Get Suppan, Wells, Fogg or Giles. Giles will not happen because of the high priced salary tho.

Benson sucks. I don't want him. Get Suppan, Wells, Fogg or Giles. Giles will not happen because of the high priced salary tho.

I'm all for going after Suppan. We could likely get him rather cheap too. Maybe for a mid-level quasi-prospect, Pittsburgh seems to be taking just about anything.