It's The Last One!!!!! Game Thread 9-2-09

ChiSox_Sonix

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 11:41 AM)
I actually didn't see the play, as I haven't sat down to watch a game in probably 10 days. I was more talking about basic philosophies on a hit and run, or what it sounded like in that situation. You never just run with your head down, "praying for the best"

Be happy. You probably have avoided shaving the 6-8 years off your life that those of us who have been watching have lost.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 11:45 AM)
I wonder if ozzie ever gets held accountable for this lack of effort.

Honestly, what is he supposed to do? He has a team with a middle of the order full of veterans. They probably don't react much to Ozzie swearing at them at this point. This is on the players.

If we had a team of young guys who were moping around like this, then I could understand a little better. But this is a veteran team that just doesn't gel. These personalities need to be disbanded.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 10:55 AM)
Farmer talks about how Walker preaches contact and going the other way and nobody does it. There is a disconnect there somewhere and ozzie needs to solve it.

this.

you know he's been preaching patience to Quentin but when he first came back Carlos was swinging at junk. He was deadly last season working the count.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 11:55 AM)
Farmer talks about how Walker preaches contact and going the other way and nobody does it. There is a disconnect there somewhere and ozzie needs to solve it.

Beckham is the only guy I see who hits the outside pitch away,everyone else (especially Dye) try to pull everything