It's The Last One!!!!! Game Thread 9-2-09

ChiSox_Sonix

I actually came to grips with us not doing anything this year after that second game in Boston last week. But honestly, this is enough to make anyone crazy. The level of incompetence is beyond ridiculous.

I'm not sure I have ever seen an entire team look so horrendous and pathetic all at once.

And having to watch it on the Twins broadcast makes it double the fun.

Edited by iamshack

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 02:10 PM)
I actually came to grips with us not doing anything this year after that second game in Boston last week. But honestly, this is enough to make anyone crazy. The level of incompetence is beyond ridiculous.

I'm not sure I have ever seen an entire team look so horrendous and pathetic all at once.

And having to watch it on the Twins broadcast makes it double the fun.

and yet, no one on our coaching staff is even on the hot seat. we're settling for absolute embarassment

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 01:12 PM)
and yet, no one on our coaching staff is even on the hot seat. we're settling for absolute embarassment

And what are the coaches supposed to do about players slumping? Find them fat girls to sleep with?

Its a slump, it wont last forever, this team is far too talented to slump for too long. We have 6 games left with Det, almost an entire month of baseball. They can still get out of it and do some damage. Det is due for a bad slump as well.

newsflash,this no name in a twinks uni is throwing the outside fastball for strikes and showing the inside fastball way inside...

Tip,look for the outside fastball and go the other way with it,if you can't catch up to a 91 mph fastball,look for another job!

MB pitching a gem and his offense letting him out to dry

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 12:10 PM)
What the hell are we gonna do about our offense in the offseason? Just hope everyone hits better next year?

We're going to have to, for a large part. But I would LOVE to let Dye walk, trade Konerko, bring Scottie back, pray the Quentin comes back to some semblance of who he was in 2008, hope that with a new season Rios shows some f***ing life, let Flowers get his feet wet as C and DH, and hopefully sign a FA or make a trade or two.