We now control our own destiny

GoodAsGould

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 01:08 PM)
You guys following the Tiger games crack me up. When are you gonna believe we're toast? We're 5-6 in our last 11. We STILL have done nothing to pick up any ground. Last night's game was horrible.

We've gone from 8.5 back to 5.5 back, then back to 6.5. Potential to be 5.5. So no, we have not done "nothing".

Also, seriously, your eeyore act is getting old. You don't want to bother following, then don't.

You guys following the Tiger games crack me up. When are you gonna believe we're toast? We're 5-6 in our last 11. We STILL have done nothing to pick up any ground. Last night's game was horrible.

Why do you give a s*** and who are you to tell anyone anything. Your obvious hatred of the White Sox cracks me up as you spend more time on this board than anyone telling us this and that while being as clueless as anyone.

Stop it.

Seriously. All this does is bring the quality of things around here down while everyone wastes their time talking to a brick wall.

We get it, you know the Sox can't win. Now quit it.

Detroit is already down 8-0 to KC in the 5th. If they lose, they will have gone 1-5 in their last 6 vs KC , and 3-7 in their last 10 overall. 13 of their last 16 games after today are against us (6) and the Twins (7), so anything is possible at this point. The Sox however, need to string together some wins here and will have to basically sweep Detroit in all 6 games to have a chance. Crazier things have happened.

Edited by RME JICO

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 02:03 PM)
If the White Sox hit they will win the division. Last night is exactly why they may not.

Unfortunately they have not hit all year. Too many holes in this lineup and next year it doesnt look much better with pretty much the same guys returning.