Got My Tix

Can't wait for the season to Start...

Central Michigan, Houston, Notre Dame, Indiana, Illinois, Purdue, Ohio State

My dad and I will only make the drive from NJ to Ann Arbor for Kickoff (central Michigan) then for Notre Dame and Ohio State. My brother in Chicago has claim to the rest.

Go Blue!

Can't wait for the season to Start...

Central Michigan, Houston, Notre Dame, Indiana, Illinois, Purdue, Ohio State

My dad and I will only make the drive from NJ to Ann Arbor for Kickoff (central Michigan) then for Notre Dame and Ohio State.  My brother in Chicago has claim to the rest.

Go Blue!

I am doing Indiana, Purdue and OSU for sure - no way will I get ND but I would like to see us stomp Illinois again, and I may score those

am going to Chicago to see us beat the "opps we burned the medical records hours after our player died at illegal workout but we are so ethical other than when our students run betting scams" holier than thou Northwestern

Go Blue!

I am doing Indiana, Purdue and OSU for sure - no way will I get ND  but I would like to see us stomp Illinois again, and I may score those

am going to Chicago to see us beat the "opps we burned the medical records hours after our player died at illegal workout but we are so ethical other than when our students run betting scams" holier than thou Northwestern

Tell me how you do Indians, Purdue, and OSU? ;) About NU the workout was not illegal, but I find it completely hilarious that you are talking as a Michigan fan. After all the basketball team is in so much trouble right now. Michigan lost scholarships and postseason play for multiple seasons because of thier screw ups.

About NU the workout was not illegal, but I find it completely hilarious that you are talking as a Michigan fan. After all the basketball team is in so much trouble right now. Michigan lost scholarships and postseason play for multiple seasons because of thier screw ups.

the workout was illegal

the conspiracy to cover up a death will cost NU big time as they deserve

Yes UM had a problem, and it was reported, we imposed our own sanctions, and will live with one more year of NCAA sanctions and that is the way it is - M fans are disgusted our program was out of control and we deal with it. Our program is back under control and our team is just fine now. As it should be.

Would you talk so big talk to Rashidi Wallace's mother?

Self righteous cover ups at Northwestern, where students have conspiured to thrown basketball games, and you talk about Michigan? We deal with what comes to us when we deserve it, which we did, we don't run illegal workouts with coaches present (which made it illegal) timing and lie about it, and then destroy doctors records. We self reported fully. Northwestern covers up and shreds the documents of a just dead student. Oh, it wasn't NU's fault, it was the NU doctor's fault and no one knew until they were in court - NU is just another bunch of whiny cub wannabes who offer every excuse in the world except take responsibility.

Go Blue!

Self righteous cover ups at Northwestern, where students have conspiured to thrown basketball games, and you talk about Michigan?  We deal with what comes to us when we deserve it, which we did, we don't run illegal workouts with coaches present (which made it illegal) timing and lie about it, and then destroy doctors records.  We self reported fully.  Northwestern covers up and shreds the documents of a just dead student.  Oh, it wasn't NU's fault, it was the NU doctor's fault and no one knew until they were in court -  NU is just another bunch of whiny cub wannabes who offer every excuse in the world except take responsibility.

First of all his last name is Wheeler, not Wallace. What big talk was I talking? Did I ever say I thought NU was right in what they did? No. I just said it's funny that you are bashing NU so much when Michigan had their own problems. Both screwed up, regardless of the severeness of the situation. It's just crazy that you are going so hard after me. You can't say that what Michigan did was right because they made their own sanctions. A mistake is a mistake and that's that. And I don't know how you get off comparing NU to the Cubs, that makes totally no sense.

Self righteous cover ups at Northwestern, where students have conspiured to thrown basketball games, and you talk about Michigan?  We deal with what comes to us when we deserve it, which we did, we don't run illegal workouts with coaches present (which made it illegal) timing and lie about it, and then destroy doctors records.  We self reported fully.  Northwestern covers up and shreds the documents of a just dead student.  Oh, it wasn't NU's fault, it was the NU doctor's fault and no one knew until they were in court -  NU is just another bunch of whiny cub wannabes who offer every excuse in the world except take responsibility.

First of all his last name is Wheeler, not Wallace. What big talk was I talking? Did I ever say I thought NU was right in what they did? No. I just said it's funny that you are bashing NU so much when Michigan had their own problems. Both screwed up, regardless of the severeness of the situation. It's just crazy that you are going so hard after me. You can't say that what Michigan did was right because they made their own sanctions. A mistake is a mistake and that's that. And I don't know how you get off comparing NU to the Cubs, that makes totally no sense.

You are right on the Wheeler / Wallace thing - my apologies

the rest is very self explanatory and needs no further comment from me

Hail crimson varsity,

Indiana's on the march today.... :cheers

asking seriously, not talking trash -

what does Indiana have this year? They lost a hell of a qb. Have a sentimental spot in my heart for Indiana since the 67 Kardiac Kids Rose Bowl team - as long as they lose to us, they can win the rest of them!

Will Indiana be good or competitive this year?

O we will fight, fight, fight for Iowa State, And may her colors ever fly.

Yes, we will fight with might for Iowa State, With a will to do or die, Rah! Rah! Rah!

Loyal sons for ever true, And we will fight the battle through.

And when we hit that line well hit it hard ev'ry yard for I. S. U.

GO CYCLONES!!!

Hail crimson varsity,

what does Indiana have this year? They lost a hell of a qb. Have a sentimental spot in my heart for Indiana since the 67 Kardiac Kids Rose Bowl team - as long as they lose to us, they can win the rest of them!

lost a hell of a qb 2 years ago...

last year we had habram gibram.... he was kind of a goon

probram left in shambles by cam cameron, gerry di'nardo is turning things around, but this will take time

i think at one point last year we only had 15 guys on defense..

my father-n-law is michigan alum and is very happy to see indiana on the schedule.... other than his daughter, its the only thing we have in common...

all the experts have us picked 2nd-to-last... i am a little more hopeful... i'd like to see us win 5 games....

and that would be an improvement

we clipped wisconsin last year... maybe michigan will look past us :rolleyes:

Hail crimson varsity,

probram left in shambles by cam cameron, gerry di'nardo is turning things around, but this will take time

my father-n-law is michigan alum and is very happy to see indiana on the schedule.... other than his daughter, its the only thing we have in common...

all the experts have us picked 2nd-to-last... i am a little more hopeful... i'd like to see us win 5 games....

In 2000 I was at a Michigan game down In bloomington and Randel El snuck up on Michigan.

A last second hal mary fell in the end zone leaving michigan with a narrow 34-31 victory. A loss would have been Michigans 3rd in a row and I probably would have just jumped off the back row of the stadium to end the misery.

In 2000 I was at a Michigan game down In bloomington and Randel El snuck up on Michigan. 

A last second hal mary fell in the end zone leaving michigan with a narrow 34-31 victory.  A loss would have been Michigans 3rd in a row and I probably would have just jumped off the back row of the stadium to end the misery.

I saw that one on tv and was dying until the last second ticked off

since the 80 game - the Anthony Carter catch - and why was that game that close? I was there, by the way - a great moment -

since then Indiana has played us some tough games - we've won, but it has not always been easy - 1996 was a game far closer than it should have been in the Big House -

we've destroyed them a few times too, last time I saw them it was not pretty, but everyone I know always feels bad about really taking it to Indiana big time in football - they have never been jerks as long as I can remember unlike other teams in the Big Ten whose state name begins with an "I" - and they don't have that stupid steam engine thing that Purdue has -

I'd like to see them pull an 8-4 or 9-3 and lose to us by a nice 22 and win their bowl, just to see them enjoy a good season

I like Dinardo. He was solid at LSU, he seems like a good motivator though sometimes a little too loud. Saban has done a bit better there, but Gerry recruited some damn good players and had some good seasons.

Hail crimson varsity,

A last second hal mary fell in the end zone leaving michigan with a narrow 34-31 victory. A loss would have been Michigans 3rd in a row and I probably would have just jumped off the back row of the stadium to end the misery.

yea... i was at that game too.... i had no real hope going into it but when our guy dropped that ball in the endzone... it broke my heart.

even the michigan fans were taken back a bit... i think they felt lucky to get out with the victory.... god damn our defense that year :angry:

I like Dinardo. He was solid at LSU, he seems like a good motivator though sometimes a little too loud. Saban has done a bit better there, but Gerry recruited some damn good players and had some good seasons.

yea... i like the roman too....

i think this program has a chance to get to a decent bowl game if he stays around a couple of years..(peach or god willing maybe a rose )green

Since that big break out season in South Carolina (I think it was Holtz's 2nd or 3rd year) they seem to be going down hill.

They should capitalize now, while The Gators are lying on their backs, helpless.

Since that big break out season in South Carolina (I think it was Holtz's 2nd or 3rd year) they seem to be going down hill. 

They should capitalize now, while The Gators are lying on their backs, helpless.

NC State is awesome. They may just win it all this year.

Their recruiting class is supposedly kick-ass, so the Wolfpack have a bright future as well as a pleasant present.

As far as winning it all, I am not sold on that. They will probably walk away as champs of the ACC.

Well, you have to remember that Lous first 2 recruiting classes were mediocre at best, the first year he got a late start, and then 2nd was following an 0-11 season!! Then after the 2000 season and a 8-4 season, we got some decent talent in here, the same after the 2001 9-3 record, and back-to-back NewYears Day Bowl wins...Might I add that both were over Ohio St, astill the last team to beat them!! Then last year, was a bit if an enigma...we had a free safety playing QB, mainly because he was the best athelete on the team. Lou wouldn;t let Skip run the wide open offense, for fear of turnovers...well, we played super-conservative offense, still turned the ball over, and had a 5-7 season. The coaching staff figured out their mistakes, as Skip has been given control over all of the offense, we've had back-to-back Top 15 recruiting classes, and got arguably the #1 RB recruit in the nation in Demetrius Summers....we have a REAL QB now, BTW, our 2002 QB is now a LB for Miami...I'm looking forward to the season, especially with 8 home games.

Their recruiting class is supposedly kick-ass, so the Wolfpack have a bright future as well as a pleasant present.

As far as winning it all, I am not sold on that. They will probably walk away as champs of the ACC.

ACC will be one of the best conferences in the country this year, NC State is gonna have to fight for the title, though they have one of the easier schedules in the conference. I like Chuck Amato, he's a good man and a good coach. FSU, Virginia, Maryland, and NC State will all probably finish in the top 25. I think only the SEC and the Big 12 will be better.

ACC will be one of the best conferences in the country this year, NC State is gonna have to fight for the title, though they have one of the easier schedules in the conference. I like Chuck Amato, he's a good man and a good coach. FSU, Virginia, Maryland, and NC State will all probably finish in the top 25. I think only the SEC and the Big 12 will be better.

I have to disagree.

FSU is out of control, and was mediocre last year. This year their mediocraty will continue. FSU has to be worried about the future, their last recruiting class is proclaimed the school's worst in the last 10 years.

Virginia has some good young offensive players. But overall I think they are spread to thin to make a dent on the national scene.