Lance Armstrong

LDF

well lance is still in the lead, inspite of some very questionable fans interference. i will point blank these french fans call them cheaters. in one race a fan swung their purse/knapsack into lance causing to him fall and get bruise. this really could've really hurt him.

i think in anothe a fan ran across the path causing lance to verred off the course. the great thing was all the other riders saw this ans stop and waited unitl lance was able to get on and start riding again. very classy by the other riders.

lastly or should i say the first thing done was a group of fan cause a delay not only lance but other riders were invovle including the rider in which the fans were trying to help. this was from the bbc interview.

i hope he does well in what is his strongest, the time trials.

well lance is still in the lead, inspite of some very questionable fans interference. i will point blank these french fans call them cheaters. in one race a fan swung their purse/knapsack into lance causing to him fall and get bruise. this really could've really hurt him.

i think in anothe a fan ran across the path causing lance to verred off the course. the great thing was all the other riders saw this ans stop and waited unitl lance was able to get on and start riding again. very classy by the other riders.

lastly or should i say the first thing done was a group of fan cause a delay not only lance but other riders were invovle including the rider in which the fans were trying to help. this was from the bbc interview.

i hope he does well in what is his strongest, the time trials.

The thing where he fell apparently was a kid with a plastic bag who was waving it around and it caught on his handlebars by accident.

The situation I saw where he veered off course was when the rider in front of him crashed and Lance had to go to the side quickly. He cut through a field and had to kind of stop and turn his bike back onto the road.

you are right about the person, but i wonder how much of an accident that was. cmon like the person wouldn't really know

haha I don't know. Those riders are so close to the crowd that anything can happen I guess. I wouldn't put it past anyone to do something like that, but in this case I didn't get that vibe.

haha I don't know. Those riders are so close to the crowd that anything can happen I guess. I wouldn't put it past anyone to do something like that, but in this case I didn't get that vibe.

even when he was force to wait with the other riders, lance downplayed it and made an excuse for the fans. it was the other riders who came forth and told the story.

lance is doing his diplomatic best to not say anything bad. i think b/c of the relationship with the french is my opinion.

Ill let you know how it was, Im getting ready to go to the Arc De Triomphe and SEE lance win again with my own eyes.

Just so you know, there has been an accident a day with fans getting in the way... they just dont do much for crowd control there. one time half the riders were held back by a political protest to free a political protester against genetically modified foods near the beginning of the race.

oh yeah, lance is my f***ing hero.

It's great to see Lance win again. I heard he doesn't think he will race next year? Did anybody else hear this? :huh:

no according to espn, lance was mention that he learned from this yr tour and he will train even harder next yr tour.

Ill let you know how it was, Im getting ready to go to the Arc De Triomphe and SEE lance win again with my own eyes.

Just so you know, there has been an accident a day with fans getting in the way... they just dont do much for crowd control there. one time half the riders were held back by a political protest to free a political protester against genetically modified foods near the beginning of the race.

oh yeah, lance is my f***ing hero.

let me ask you this, do you think that any of the fan interferrence was b/c they didn't want lance to win.

No props to his teammates? Team sport, guys.

I have no f***ing clue how these guys can race this much and not collapse or something. You can see why so many cyclists use drugs and such. Also kind of scary when Lance lost 12 pounds in one time-trial. Eep.

No. Its fans being drunk assholes. Some of it is, but there is fan interference with every cyclist. But you don't hear about Jan Ullrich's domestique being clocked by some fan's bag... only the big ones have that problem...

and there were tons of fans for lance on the Champs Elysees today

He is planning on riding for 6 straight

no according to espn, lance was mention that he learned from this yr tour and he will train even harder next yr  tour.

The odd thing was I heard it from ESPN, maybe I was hearing things. It wasn't a full report, it was a sketchy quote on Lance's part that opened the door to thinking that way.

No props to his teammates? Team sport, guys.

I have no f***ing clue how these guys can race this much and not collapse or something. You can see why so many cyclists use drugs and such. Also kind of scary when Lance lost 12 pounds in one time-trial. Eep.

The tour is so grueling that the average cyclist doesn't just lose weight during the month, they lose bone mass

This is the toughest sporting event there is. Anyone that finishes it, is a huge athlete... to come back from a cancer that should have killed him to win five straight... my hero.

Move over, Greg Lemond!