SoxandRoll.com live tonight!

RedPinStripes

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! My first chance to hear these guys finally,after all this time..........I got a new tube for my computer that allows me to listen.

now,for some real broadcasting talent!

This is my first time listening too. These guys sound too much like the typical parody of a Chicagoan. Good stuff though.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! My first chance to hear these guys finally,after all this time..........I got a new tube for my computer that allows me to listen.

now,for some real broadcasting talent!

This is my first time listening too. These guys sound too much like the typical parody of a Chicagoan. Good stuff though.

Well yeah! No one will pay us to do this. We're no talent drunks who live for baseball. It's all for fun. :cheers :D

Well yeah! No one will pay us to do this. We're no talent drunks who live for baseball. It's all for fun. :cheers  :D

Yeah, that about describes you guys, lol. I did enjoy the fact that f*** was used as multiple parts of speech, that always a nice touch. :lolhitting Sorry to say I couldn't stand listening to it for more than 3 innings, lol.

Yeah, that about describes you guys, lol. I did enjoy the fact that f*** was used as multiple parts of speech, that always a nice touch.  :lolhitting Sorry to say I couldn't stand listening to it for more than 3 innings, lol.

it's better when a 3rd man is there and we're all drunk. I had 3 beers and Guido didnt drink. Hope we didnt chase you away. I know we suck but come on! 3 innings? :D