Whatta buncha losers

Soxplosion

All I will say is that the Royals are in first and until the Sox clinch the division I will worry about the Royals.

Also, if anyone talks trash over there, please don't give the name of this site, cause we dont want any trolls coming over here. :)

All I will say is that the Royals are in first and until the Sox clinch the division I will worry about the Royals. 

Also, if anyone talks trash over there, please don't give the name of this site, cause we dont want any trolls coming over here. :)

Are you giving us permission to troll? :D

No Comment :ph34r:

Also, if anyone talks trash over there, please don't give the name of this site, cause we dont want any trolls coming over here.   :)

No Comment :ph34r:

Ever the diplomat. :D

I read those posts, and all I have to say is "whatever." I mean, there just pissed off because we're beating up on them, and they thought they had a chance to win the AL central this year. Afterall, they were supposed to be one of the worst teams in baseball, so don't you think you'd be a little upset if the Sox were supposed to be one of the worst teams in baseball and then were actually good, but couldn't beat the 2nd place team in the division, and were very close to getting passed up the the standings. Of course, I don't think any of us here would be that stupid to say another team was using steroids and corked bats. ;)

I read those posts, and all I have to say is "whatever."  I mean, there just pissed off because we're beating up on them, and they thought they had a chance to win the AL central this year.  Afterall, they were supposed to be one of the worst teams in baseball, so don't you think you'd be a little upset if the Sox were supposed to be one of the worst teams in baseball and then were actually good, but couldn't beat the 2nd place team in the division, and were very close to getting passed up the the standings.  Of course, I don't think any of us here would be that stupid to say another team was using steroids and corked bats. ;)

Someone needs to post on that board that it is the OTHER Chicago team that uses cork and steroids. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

:nono :nono no trolls or trolling .. it only brings on trouble.... :nono :nono btw love the avatar ;) sizzling hot........... :headbang

Excuses excuses

Look especially at "SOX ON STEROIDS" and "Chicago is kicking our a$$!" These guys are pathetic. Also go to the thread "Tired of umps raiping us" (raiping, now theres a genius for ya). That whole board is pretty pathetic. Im cameronfry btw. So go check it out!

f*** it... who cares about.... f*** it

just win sox :headbang

Also, if anyone talks trash over there, please don't give the name of this site, cause we dont want any trolls coming over here.   :)

:nono :nono no trolls or trolling .. it only brings on trouble.... :nono :nono btw love the avatar ;) sizzling hot........... :headbang

Hsc, you know Ill unleash on em!

Did you tell them how you think KC is for real and that our "schmucks" have no chance against them?

:lol:

Did you tell them how you think KC is for real and that our "schmucks" have no chance against them?

Oh shut up zach. :D Simply put, I politely told em to shove it!

No I won't shut up. It makes me laugh that you troll them after you sat here ripping your own team. You have no confidence in the Sox and give up right away when things get tough, and then when they win you go and rub it in the other team's fan's faces. And this after you were gushing over how "for real" their team is.

No I won't shut up. It makes me laugh that you troll them after you sat here ripping your own team. You have no confidence in the Sox and give up right away when things get tough, and then when they win you go and rub it in the other team's fan's faces. And this after you were gushing over how "for real" their team is.

Great post Zach :headbang

Well, that was a pretty pathetic trip to their forum. "Waaaa get out of here, you are hurting our feelings." "Well, we swept you in the first series." "We are still in first". "We are 4-2 against the Sox this year." "They will not keep up this pace." "Who cares if Ligue was a cub fan...He is from Chicago".

That last one about Ligue just shows how clueless those hicks are. They don't even understand the difference between Cub fans and Sox fans.

Let's just hope the Sox T.C.B. and we get into first.

Mr1drfl? I didnt troll under his name. You cant troll your own board. You can be a jerk but ya cant troll...

Isn't trolling basically being a jerk and stirring up s***? :huh: