Glover in for the Angels....

Bmr31

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you guys still rooting for him? Hes gone. He never was a great pitcher for this team. Sorry, but the only Sox Im ever gonna root for upon leaving is Thomas...

the word is classy roman.

i been staying out of most of your ranting, but this one is one i like.

roman, sometimes it is best when not to post and keep your mouth shut.

You mean you agree? :huh:

I think he means this is one player he likes. And why the hell are you so bitter all the time? Is it really going to hurt the Sox if Glover does well?

i just woke up............... and no i do not like.

what happen to you. you have been acting like a punk. you were neve like that before.

I think he means this is one player he likes. And why the hell are you so bitter all the time? Is it really going to hurt the Sox if Glover does well?

No but why should you care? Hes gone. He no longer matters to us. Like I said earlier, the only player I would root for elsewhere is Frank. Not Maggs, not Colon, not Loaiza and definitely not Gary Glover...

what happen to you. you have been acting like a punk. you were neve like that before.

How long have you seen his posts? It has bascially always been like this...

I still root for Robin Ventura. I will root for Maggs when he goes to San Diego. I will root for Buehrle when he goes to St. Louis. Baseball is about people, it's not about what team you are on anymore. Christ I think Ricky Henderson and Mike Morgan have played for half the teams in baseball. I liked Glover because he never complained about his "role" even though he got used way more inconsistently than Rick White. He also pitched amazingly well in some emergency starts for us back in the day so I will root for the G-lover.

How long have you seen his posts? It has bascially always been like this...

not when he first came here.

i stop reading most of his stuff b/c that is not what i remember from him.

roman, if you want to act like the old hard man who gets under everybody skin, go ahead.

one of the best i ever seen is bmr. he is second to the best, sonny. i can say this b/c i

had my share of run in with him and i feel we have a unspoken truce between us.

you need to grow up, b/c you are not a bmr and all you are doing is embarrassing

yourself.

I still root for Robin Ventura.  I will root for Maggs when he goes to San Diego.  I will root for Buehrle when he goes to St. Louis.  Baseball is about people, it's not about what team you are on anymore.  Christ I think Ricky Henderson and Mike Morgan have played for half the teams in baseball.  I liked Glover because he never complained about his "role" even though he got used way more inconsistently than Rick White.  He also pitched amazingly well in some emergency starts for us back in the day so I will root for the G-lover.

well at least another one believe me when i say that mags is going to sd.

but i still hope that he resigns with us.