i just wanted to say.........

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

thank you guys for showing maturity and being nice when i first poped off about the foulke trades.... you guys here handled yourselves with the upmost respect of my feelings and my words... as you all know i posted this on the other two sites and took alot of s*** about it... one site in particular (wsi) gave me the most grief, guess i had the news before they did for a change huh? lol.... i appreciate the kindness you all showed me, before, during and after it was finally announced.....i just wanted to THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart for being good friends... those of you who came on and defended me on the other sites i want to also thank you and let you know how much your kindness was appreciated..........i know who my REAL friends are.......... ALL OF YOU HERE.........:D

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1... as you all know i posted this on the other two sites and took alot of s*** about it... one  site in particular (wsi) gave me the most grief, guess i had the news before they did for a change huh? lol.... 

If ya knew you were going to get grief about it there, and they aren't your "friends" then why do you bother to post there? So you can come back here and tell everyone how nasty they are?

Doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me

:huh

Originally posted by bjmarte

If you are trying to defend the other boards you are probably in the wrong place.  If hsc's purpose was to rip the other boards she could have done a lot worse.  You are the only one b****ing steff.

Hmmm.. were was I b****ing?

And where did I say she was ripping the other boards?

Please quote me properly. Thank you and have a lovely day.

If you are trying to defend the other boards you are probably in the wrong place.  If hsc's purpose was to rip the other boards she could have done a lot worse.  You are the only one b****ing steff.

Also.. where was I defending other boards..??

Originally posted by Steff

Is that you PHG? I knew it was just a matter of time before you came trolling here.

Is that you PHG? I knew it was just a matter of time before you came trolling here.

Hardly. I've been "steff" on every board I've ever been on for 7 years. I don't need to hide behind another name and I doubt PHG would either, however I can not speak for him personally. What's with the hositilty towards me? Have I done something to you in the past that I'm not remembering?

HSC's comments have nothing to do with you, there's no need for your s***ty attitude.  If you're upset with something that happened on another board then take it there.

Interesting road you're traveling here...

My post had nothing to do with YOU.. so why'd you bother to add your $0.02? I asked her a simple question. Seems YOU are the one with the problem. I have no idea what happened on the other board because I didn't even read the post there. I was commenting on what she said here, thus, it belongs here.

Is there a reason your allowing this to increase the old blood pressure today?

My comments to HSC were not meant in a confrontational way.. if she interpretes them that way I will take the appropriate actions.

Interesting road you're traveling here...

My post had nothing to do with YOU.. so why'd you bother to add your $0.02? I asked her a simple question. Seems YOU are the one with the problem. I have no idea what happened on the other board because I didn't even read the post there. I was commenting on what she said here, thus, it belongs here. 

Is there a reason your allowing this to increase the old blood pressure today? 

My comments to HSC were not meant in a confrontational way.. if she interpretes them that way I will take the appropriate actions. 

Well I consider HSC a friend and you adding your commentary to a post that wasn't directed to you pisses me off. If you start spewing on a friend of mine you will get my two cents whether you like it or not. I'm sure it would be entertaining to hear you try to explain how your comments were meant to be a friendly ice breaker, but I wouldn't bother if I were you. I'll back off when she tells me I'm out of line. Until then shut the f*** up b**** :****

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1... as you all know i posted this on the other two sites and took alot of s*** about it... one  site in particular (wsi) gave me the most grief, guess i had the news before they did for a change huh? lol.... 

If ya knew you were going to get grief about it there, and they aren't your "friends" then why do you bother to post there? So you can come back here and tell everyone how nasty they are?

Well, she had inside Sox news and was probably excited to tell all the hardcore Sox fans, so she went to all the places she visited and posted the news. Atleast thats what Im guessing.

Originally posted by Jjav829

Well, she had inside Sox news and was probably excited to tell all the hardcore Sox fans, so she went to all the places she visited and posted the news. Atleast thats what Im guessing. 

I got that part.. that's kinda what I was asking about. If she knew they were going to be unappreciative (from her post I gather that this wasn't the first time they were "rude")- screw 'em.

I got that part.. that's kinda what I was asking about. If she knew they were going to be unappreciative (from her post I gather that this wasn't the first time they were "rude")- screw 'em. 

I don't know. I don't think she expected to get that kind of a reaction. Though from what I read (and I didn't read the whole thread) most of it was by one person who seemed to be jealous that he didn't know about it before she did.

Originally posted by Jjav829

I don't know. I don't think she expected to get that kind of a reaction. Though from what I read (and I didn't read the whole thread) most of it was by one person who seemed to be jealous that he didn't know about it before she did.

By George I think you're onto something there... :D

By the way - thanks for the conversation.

bj (

Wow, that was original.

Well, I was trying to use terminology that would ensure that you were able to comprehend my post.

Have a good one!

I don't see anything in HSC's post that says she expected to get grief for her announcement. I think she just wanted to share some news she had heard and was expecting that the Sox fans on all the different sites would like to hear about it. I think she was surprised that people gave her grief about it.

Why did her post that she had some inside news bother so many people? If someone didn't want to believe it than just ignore it and move on. To me the only reason her announcement would bother someone is if deep down they are jealous that they themselves were not in the position to make the announcement first. I know HSC and she isn't some insecure person that has to flaunt who or what she knows to get attention.

She had some news and wanted to share it with fellow fans.

It's also kinda sad to see the way that getupguy is being talked about there too. I've met Dan and he is a very nice guy. I've been at games with both him and HSC and had a great time.

Zach.. I guess my question was a bit too general - my mistake. It should have been more of a statement (i.e.. "why bother letting them get to you") I don't get consumed with the "talk" anywhere about others. Why bother. Quite honestly, I don't understand how 2 sets of people with so much in common can be so hostile towards each other. I was only reciently told about this board - shows you how much I read the crap since it's obviously been around a while. I've read most of the threads and there are obviously a lot of intelligent Sox fans here. I am confident I'll enjoy my visits here. So far.. I'm having a blast :D

Well, then I agree with you there. Why bother to let anyone bother you. That was my point about those that got bothered by her announcement.

Knowing HSC though, I don't really think she is bothered by those that gave her grief. Like I said, I think the reactions surprised her more than anything. I fail to understand why there is so much animosity between everyone either. Some people get all bent out of shape and argue for hours about trades and stuff. If that's what they enjoy, more power to them. I spend most of my time just posting goofy s*** to have fun. (If you want to hear me get all crazy about baseball topics you have to sit in a bar with me. I get into some heated discussions with guys on my baseball team when we drink after games)Sometimes, like I'm doing right now, I actually post something serious. So, since my head is starting to hurt now I will go back to trying to think of funny signs that involve using "Koch".

Lets calm down here

I'm not exactly sure whats going on. Steff, HSC wasn't posting their because they weren't her friends, she was just going over their to post and inform them about something. They ripped her apart. I don't read many of the posts, their, but they really mauled her.

She didn't know they were going to do that and it seems like your kind of implying then why post something their.

Anyway, lets just relax her. Steff's new and she seems very nice. She was implying anything rude, it just came out general like she said. Hopefully we can all let bygones be bygones and get back to talking White Sox baseball.

Also, Michelle, we thank ya for that info you shared with us. It was cool to be way ahead of the curve on a deal that wasn't even mentioned by the main stream press until Tuesday.