Game Thread: White Sox (61-46) @ Detroit (53-54) 12:05 CDT

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 5, 2010 -> 01:08 PM)
So you much prefer living in Europe as opposed to the States...

Much better. The women are incredibly beautiful in Eastern Europe and very willing ;-). I was actually joking with a friend about that chick who played on "The Bachelorette" show- I could walk the streets in Kiev, Ukraine and find 10 girls 10x hotter than her in about 10 minutes ;-)

Anyways there's a lot of reasons for living overseas but I can't see myself moving back anytime soon...

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 5, 2010 -> 01:21 PM)
Much better. The women are incredibly beautiful in Eastern Europe and very willing ;-). I was actually joking with a friend about that chick who played on "The Bachelorette" show- I could walk the streets in Kiev, Ukraine and find 10 girls 10x hotter than her in about 10 minutes ;-)

Anyways there's a lot of reasons for living overseas but I can't see myself moving back anytime soon...

How is the cost of living?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 5, 2010 -> 01:22 PM)
How is the cost of living?

It depends, not as cheap as you may think, but some things are very cheap, such as cab rides and vegetables on the street (which are awesome, none of that GMO crap in the USA). But all in all its a better life out here generally speaking, in my opinion. I love to visit the USA but not live, any longer...